Our Team is currently looking for Experienced Aluminum Welders to complement our Manufacturing Team:
- Minimum three (3) years experience with Aluminum MIG Welding in a custom manufacturing environment.
- CWB Certifiable – in house training provided
- Experience in blue print reading and use of machine shop measuring equipment.
- Able to read and understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication.
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Good work ethic and flexibility to work any shift a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Protect self and others by following the company Health & Safety policy and practicing safe work habits.
- Stable work history.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar manufacturing role required. In house training provided. Day and Afternoon Shift positions available.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email us a copy of your resume in Word format or fax to 905-901-9662.