Opal Marketing Group is a full service marketing agency headquartered in Toronto. It provides services including research, advertising, media, PR and events to various clients.
We are looking for part-time Community Outreach coordinators to work on a project for a Market Research Company.
- Invite eligible participants to register online to join research project
- The eligible participants are people originated from Greater China and South Asia. They must be over 20 years old and residents of Great Toronto Area.
- The coordinator will reach the perspective participants via phone, email, networking or online social network.
- Answer question from perspective research participants.
- Update the progress with the supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Living in Great Toronto Area
- Familiar with Chinese or South Asian community
- Good communication skills, willing to talk to people with an outgoing character
- Has flexible time of 6 to 10 hours per week. Working from home is accepted.
- Ability to speak mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi or other South Asian language will be a plus
Indeed - 19 months ago