OPACITY Design Group Ltd is seeking a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated designer. We are looking for someone who thrives in Photoshop/Creative Suite and loves coming up with creative layouts in any shape and size -- whether it's for an iphone app, website, print collateral or newsletter.
Applicants must be able to handle a high volume of projects without sacrificing quality or strategic vision. Extremely strong attention to detail is critical.
Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer or web designer in a high-energy design position. This is a full time, in-house, salaried position with benefits.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively and effectively with company Art Directors
- High-quality creative concepts and development in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Handling start-to-finish design projects of all types.
- Providing our production people high quality, organized Photoshop files
- Keeping in constant communication with Project Managers and Operations Director to ensure adherence to project timelines, budgets and resource allocations
- Exceptional creativity with highly refined design abilities and taste
- Strong portfolio of design samples including web design
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop
- Enthusiasm for leading, improving and broadening our design capabilities
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Extremely strong verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate quickly and efficiently * Well-honed organizational skills
Resume's without portfolio/work examples will not be considered. If you don't have a website, please don't apply.
We thank you in advance for your application and appreciate your interest in this opportunity and OPACITY Design Group; however, only those candidates meeting the full requirements will be contacted.
No phone calls please -- we're very busy!