Onward Hardware (a div of Richelieu Canada Hardware Ltd) is currently seeking a Product Manager for its Industrial Division. The position is located in our Kitchener, ON office. The Product Manager will be responsible for creating and developing the line of commercial and residential hardware.
1) The incumbent of the position will be responsible for:
- Follow procedures established to bring products to market
- Manage product marketing activities such as new product launches, catalogue creation and document production for the overall commercial and residential hardware program.
2) The product Manager supports market analysis:
- Identify market opportunities
- Ensure product selection
- Identify and select suppliers
3) The Product Manager is responsible for providing adequate training and updates on an ongoing basis to the sales team:
- Develop a training program for new and existing products.
4) The product manager must develop sales strategies for the product which is responsible for:
- Establish action plan
-Support Market/business (clients) development
Bachelor Degree in marketing or business administration - marketing option
Three (3) years' experience in project and product management specific to products in the commercial and residential hardware industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to advise and coordinate
- Outstanding negotiator with great ability to generate sales and margins
- Leader and innovator in his field of expertise
- Good team player and willing to work closely with the sales team
- Good analytical, planning, organizing, and monitoring skills
- Computer literate (MS Office) and "Technology Friendly" (ex: Blackberry)
- Willingness to travel
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset