Ontracks Consulting Ltd. is a leading implementer of IBM Maximo and operation improvement firm, working with clients around the world to improve their operational performance and achieve maintenance excellence. At Ontracks, our philosophy is to put our customer's satisfaction before anything else and therefore we are strongly focused on the quality of our work, the professionalism of our staff and the growth of the technical expertise of our entire group.
We're looking to expand our team of Maximo Technical Consultants for our Canadian operations. The work location of the successful candidates will be in our Woodbridge office which is located in Ontario. However, travel will be necessary as we have clients in both Canada and the US.
As a Maximo Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- System installation
- Application configuration
- Report development
- Data cleansing and data conversions
- Interface design and development
- System support and general administration
Candidates should have completion of university and have substantial experience working with IBM Maximo and possess the following skills:
- Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle and/or DB2)
- IBM WebSphere and/or BEA Weblogic experience
- SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) expertise
- Windows and Linux/Solaris experience Java experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This fulltime, permanent position will have a wage range of $46.50 per hour and work a 40 hour work week. Benefits offered are as follows; Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, and RRSP Benefits.
Two vacancies at our Woodbridge, Ontario Office
How to Apply:
Ontracks Consulting Ltd.
Suite 200, 15 Jevlan Drive
Woodbridge, ON L4L 8C2
Or by responding directly to this job posting