Are you a dynamic, ambitious and self-driven individual? Do you value independence at work? Do you have good people skills?
If you answered yes, then know that our company wants you and is searching for individuals with such characteristics.
Your responsibilities will include providing financial planning and consultation for families to guide them to economic security. And advising them on ways of achieving their short-term and long-term financial goals by:
1. Ensuring that they are protected by the best insurance for them.
2. Have sound investments strategies.
3. Are able to skillfully manage large debts like mortgages.
4. Showing them effective and proven ways to plan for retirement.
5. Implementing important estate planning techniques to minimize or eliminate taxes.
Compensation is through commission, bonuses and trails. And position is open to both full-time and part-time commitment. We also provide full training to all new associates.
*Past experience in financial services or sales is an asset.
Send forth your resume if you are interested. We are processing applications fast.
Our Mission is to create and build wealth for our clients.
We strive to educate clients about managing, growing and benefitting from their...