ONTARIO SHORES CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES

ONTARIO SHORES CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
professional and caring
Student Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 14, 2016
An excellent place to work. A professional and caring environment for patients.

Clinical consolidation placement in a specialized unit.
Enjoyable Fun Active Workplace
Communications Assistant (Former Employee), Whitby, ONMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Positive Enviornment
Cons: None
Ontario Shores had some of the most influential amazing people i have ever met working their. As a high school student having a co-op placement for a term of 6 months i really had no idea what to expect when i started working for them. The people i got to work with set me up for success. I was a valued member of the team doing anything i could do to assist them in their work.

It was extremely rewarding working at Ontario Shores. I gained confidence communicating at the information desk, helping people with any troubles they were having. I always looked forward to coming to Ontario Shores to help people.

The people i got to work with were extremely kind, supportive and interesting. If i had any questions they were always willing to answer and guide me to success and challenged me to be better.

I am so thankful for the experience and will always cherish the knowledge i have gained.
Don't Do It!!!!
Former Employee (Former Employee), Whitby, ONApril 27, 2014
Ontario Shores has become very unstable over the past few years and I wouldn't recommend it as an employer on any level, even if in desperation. Management decisions are unpredictable and unjustified, shock and survivor syndrome are a way of life for many employees there. There are other jobs out there. Anything would be better on your health and career than working here. Move along....
Headquarters