ONTARIO SHORES CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
professional and caring
Student Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 14, 2016
An excellent place to work. A professional and caring environment for patients.

Clinical consolidation placement in a specialized unit.
Enjoyable Fun Active Workplace
Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONMarch 31, 2015
Ontario Shores had some of the most influential amazing people i have ever met working their. As a high school student having a co-op placement for a term of 6 months i really had no idea what to expect when i started working for them. The people i got to work with set me up for success. I was a valued member of the team doing anything i could do to assist them in their work.

It was extremely rewarding working at Ontario Shores. I gained confidence communicating at the information desk, helping people with any troubles they were having. I always looked forward to coming to Ontario Shores to help people.

The people i got to work with were extremely kind, supportive and interesting. If i had any questions they were always willing to answer and guide me to success and challenged me to be better.

I am so thankful for the experience and will always cherish the knowledge i have gained.
Pros
Positive Enviornment
Cons
Don't Do It!!!!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ONApril 27, 2014
Ontario Shores has become very unstable over the past few years and I wouldn't recommend it as an employer on any level, even if in desperation. Management decisions are unpredictable and unjustified, shock and survivor syndrome are a way of life for many employees there. There are other jobs out there. Anything would be better on your health and career than working here. Move along....

ONTARIO SHORES CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES Reviews by Job Title