Ontario Securities Commission Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work!
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2017
Loved working there, great culture and a really amazing team in the Human Resources Department. I really wish I could have stayed on there! I started as a Temp and stayed on part time during school then did my Co-Op placement there. There were amazing and really gave me opportunities to learn and grow.
Interessant mais trop de politique.
Legal Counsel (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2017
L'OSC est un excellent endroit pour commencer / poursuivre sa carriere mais il ne faut y rester plus que 4 ans.
Pros
Bonne qualite de vie
Cons
Trop de politique.
Great Colleagues, Poor Management
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ontario Securities Commission22 June 2014
There's a distinct hierarchy environment - if you're management or senior management you'll do well - get very high bonuses and salaries all over $100,000. If you're deemed support staff, you'll be treated as such and never be given opportunities to advance to management. This seriously impacts the culture and makes it impossible to believe or live the Values posted. Colleagues are fabulous to work with and very supportive and helpful towards each other. Human Resources is a mess and disrespected across the organization because of the acceptance and support of the hierarchy that's been created.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor culture
Fun work with work life balance
Economic Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 July 2013
• Gained knowledge of market data vendors and their offerings by working with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters