Are you a dedicated customer service professional looking for a great place to work? Come help us build the profession that puts people into homes! The Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) represents the 56,500 real estate brokers and salespeople who are members of Ontario’s 41 real estate boards. OREA serves its members through a wide variety of publications, educational programs and special services. The association provides all real estate registration courses in Ontario. OREA is currently looking for a bright, dynamic individual to join our customer service team which supports OREA’s Real Estate College.
Reporting to the Manager of Quality Assurance and Training, our successful candidate will initiate contact with prospective students, with the ultimate goal of converting them into active students enrolled in the Salesperson Registration Education Program. This individual will have the skills to enhance the customer experience, through every interaction.
What you will do:
- Follow up, by phone and in writing, on leads that have been acquired through various marketing initiatives.
- Handle inbound calls from prospective and new students.
- Educate customers on College products, services and guidelines and provide general information on the potential of a career in real estate.
- Explain the admissions and educational requirements of the Program, and provide personalized assistance as required.
- Develop and maintain a call log to document activity and progress.
- Conduct in-person information sessions with prospective students.
- Participate in Career Night events from time to time, which may involve travel within the province.
- Stay up to date on College guidelines, procedures and technologies, and apply them appropriately.
- Educate customers on College products, services and guidelines.
- Suggest alternative solutions to customers where applicable.
- Contribute to a productive workplace environment by collaborating with colleagues and offering suggestions for improving the services we deliver.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Assurance and Training.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Full-time schedule with varied work shifts: 35 hours/week
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills , written and oral
- Experience selling or promoting career education is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of Microsoft Office products; experience with contact management software would be an asset
- Available to work between 8:30am and 7pm, 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
- Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment and problem-solving skills
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, including salary expectations on or before Wednesday October 3, 2013.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in OREA but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago