Exciting opportunity with rapidly growing company for an Accounts Receivables and /or Payable Clerk for their Food Processing Company.
Main Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Account Receivable main functions - Must be able to Pick up and drop of cheques if need to
- Creating and entering invoices into the system (i.e: SPS COMMERECE)
- Collection Calls (You need to implement collection strategies)
- Credit References (Paper work in general)
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Payroll & Cheque Processing
- Administration experience needed too
- All accounting and office Management
- Profit & Loss statements + cost analyst On weekly and regular basis
The schedule will be: Mon-Fri, 8am-5.30pm or 9am-6pm.
In addition you will meet the following Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in AR role
- Professional; Organized; Excellent communication skills
- Great phone manner; Team player
- College or university degree in accounting as asset
- Experience with ERP systems (ie. JDE, SAP, OpenERP) an asset
- Able to speak Hindi, Punjabi an asset
- Self-motivated and offers ideas to grow and improve our systems
Email your resume no Phone calls please.