Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Review

View all Ontario Consumers Home Services reviews

Productive and fun
Outbound Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2013
This was a great place to work. Co-workers were extremely respectful. We would being the day by practicing our skills, and the team leader (manager) would tell us how to enhance our experience. Then, we would be assigned one area, and one teammate. Breaks are allowed when the Manager calls, and if you kept at pace.
Pros
Great team
Cons

Other Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Reviews

Energy Auditor= Canvasser
Entry level Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  265 rimrock road, unit 208, toronto21 September 2017
This role is practically a canvasser. they go door to door and check equipment's. If it needs upgrades they'll send out the team leader to close which is crazy as I worked as an HVAC sales before. I used to work off of commission. Its crazy how they think that we'll do the dirty work and they'll close the deals and give us a small cut.
High pressure to do whatever it takes even fishonesty
Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
Management weak and only care about how much they make. They turn a blind eye to unethical tactics. They appear to keep changing their name because of their reputation. SCAM
Pros
Eventually they will all end up in jail
Cons
Everything.