Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Review

View all Ontario Consumers Home Services reviews

A great big SCAM
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  619 yonge11 July 2014
Firstly, the sales tactic they use is to force way into house, then con individuals into a product based on false math. I left after three weeks of working with this company, the office at 619 yonge. Upon realising that nobody on our team was making any money, I left. Pretty sure the practice here is find new recruits everyday, milk them for what you can, and in 3-4 weeks they will leave. It took me 3 months to get paid my commission. Initially they claimed nothing I sold actilually got installed. They took a quick 180 when I pointed out that I was back at the house the following day and watched it get installed. This company is a racket. They claim to be affiliated with companies they are not and they pretend to know about the equipment they are selling. If they era h a client who knows about these products, they move onto the next house.

Badge number 7839
Pros
Cons
60 hr weeks with no pay.

Other Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Reviews

Interesting experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2018
It was a door to door position. I had to knock on doors and sale how water heaters to people. It was an interesting experience for me since I have never worked in this area previously. It wasn't too hard, I had to study a little bit but it was easy to learn.
Pros
Helpful coworkers
Cons
paid based on compensation
Energy Auditor= Canvasser
Entry level Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  265 rimrock road, unit 208, toronto21 September 2017
This role is practically a canvasser. they go door to door and check equipment's. If it needs upgrades they'll send out the team leader to close which is crazy as I worked as an HVAC sales before. I used to work off of commission. Its crazy how they think that we'll do the dirty work and they'll close the deals and give us a small cut.