Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Review

View all Ontario Consumers Home Services reviews

Long days, but fun
Door to Door Salesman (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario30 July 2014
Working for Ontario Consumers was a lot of fun. The problem was Never being at home with my family. I learned a lot from the job, being a salesman is really the best way to teach you to have a good strong work ethic. The working environment is great, salespeople have to be positive and friendly to everyone. It's kind of in the job description.

The hard part obviously is pounding the pavement to get sales.

Other Ontario Consumers Home Services Employee Reviews

Energy Auditor= Canvasser
Entry level Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  265 rimrock road, unit 208, toronto21 September 2017
This role is practically a canvasser. they go door to door and check equipment's. If it needs upgrades they'll send out the team leader to close which is crazy as I worked as an HVAC sales before. I used to work off of commission. Its crazy how they think that we'll do the dirty work and they'll close the deals and give us a small cut.
High pressure to do whatever it takes even fishonesty
Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
Management weak and only care about how much they make. They turn a blind eye to unethical tactics. They appear to keep changing their name because of their reputation. SCAM
Pros
Eventually they will all end up in jail
Cons
Everything.