Ontario Clean Water Agency

Ontario Clean Water Agency Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The Ontario Clean Water Agency(OCWA)
Operator/Mechanic (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2013
Pros: job security, potential advancement
Cons: goverment wage controls
OCWA is a asset to The Provincial Government of Ontario as are the employees that work for them serving the people of Ontario. I am fortunate to have served with OCWA for over 12 years and it will take much consideration to leave their employ.
Great experience
Co-op Placement - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJuly 14, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
During my time at OCWA as a co-op placement, I worked independently. I spent my time typing up workplace manuals, editing documents, creating charts and graphs. I did some filing, entered information into the database etc. There was not much experience in teamwork activities.
if you consider yourself normal, don't even think about this company
Instrument Technician (Former Employee), ontarioMarch 8, 2013
Cons: only the worst unqualified and usless ppl work for this place
government company that shouldn't exist, it make absolutely no sense only a big waste of taxpayers money
I would never work for OCWA again. Underqualified personnel in management positions.
Laboratory Consultant (Former Employee), Petawawa, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: money is good
Cons: no job security
They are a company that values money first over the people who work for them. My job was lost to political pandering in my home town to gain a contract even though it involved a major conflict of interest on their part hiring the mayors son to secure a contract. Unfortunately I was caught up in that mess and my contract was not renewed.