Productive and fun place to work. Busy and challenging
Pros: always had a special lunch day for employee's. guy's were always very supportive.
Cons: smell of plant was not always pleasant.
Provided secretarial support to the Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager and
• Compiled data for various water readings and input information into the Ministry of
Environment documents as provided.
• Opened daily mail and organized the process of information as needed.
• Coded payable invoices according to budget, inputting information for purchase
orders as per authorizations.
• Typed up minutes for monthly City meetings around Capital budgeting items.
• Input all staff and managers payroll information for processing.
• Hired, interviewed, orientated and supervised summer student office staff.
• Completed scheduling, letters, memo's and faxing of data.
• Contacted the Health unit , school board and city hall when water or sewer readings
were not within regulated standards of the ministry of environment.
• In charge of arranging for summer student employment, review and orientation