Onsite Health Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2016
This job is a fun filled environment,and such a positive one to work in! there wasn't a day i didn't enjoy coming into work.
A Very good job, not very difficult
Contract Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 4, 2016
Really good money, but it is on contract so you never know when you will work. You do basic venipuncture, vital signs, registration, and organization of specimens. They pay for your milage from your house to work.
Fun place to work and they have a ping pong table
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 5, 2016
The management at OHD is horrible and lack professional communication skills. My co-workers are great people. The most enjoyable part of my day is when my co-workers and I play ping pong.
Wonderful staff to work with eveyone was helful.
Medical Technian phelbotomist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 13, 2016
I worked as a Phlebotomist. But the two days there i did height and weights on over than 100 workers the people were great to work with.
Pros
Great head staff leader in charge.
Cons
No free lunch
Prn work
Phlebotomist / PRN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2016
This is a great fill in job if you like to travel. It is strctly PRN work.
You never know wherer your going to be or who you will be working with. All management that I have conyact with are wonderful as well as co workers I have meet.
Pros
good money
Cons
considered self employed
Not a bad place to work overall
Staffing Lead Specialist/National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 24, 2016
At times it could be stressful having to locate qualified staff in certain areas. Remote areas. All co-workers are a pleasure to work with. Just no room for advancement.

Also would like to have a career to have mental rest when I am home with the kids. I am constantly thinking of ways to improve and always feel pressure and afraid if staff will all show. Mind bothered and stressful at times. Hard to separate work and home.

No recognition when we excel.. That would be nice at times. Just a little Encouragement.. I will work hard with it or without it. Because of my love for others and the company. Love and respect of upper management. For people in general. I will be sure to do my job and more if possible will guidance from my Lord and Savior Jesus.

Great place to work!
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  KYNovember 4, 2015
I love the employers and coworkers I work with. This is my all time favorite place to work! I work days that I can and don't have to worry about being in trouble for days I can't.
Pros
I get to do something I love
Love being A Medical Assistant
PRN Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasApril 6, 2015
I loved this job, the only down fall is that its based out of texas and they were not in az enough to make it worth my while to continue to work for them.
productive and fun plce to work at
Phlebotomist Tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 19, 2015
they have amazing staff, and its a great place to work if you need a part time job. it keeps you busy and staff work well together
Just got OHD started
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 10, 2015
I am still with this company but in the manager position.

I started as a recruiter. This was a brand new company and I was happy to be a part of it. Management was great when I initially started. The hardest part of the job was recruiting with 1 resource.
Pros
only responsible for my work
Cons
bad management
Wonderful group of people to work with
Health Screening Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 11, 2014
I love working with this company. We have a great working relationship and everyone is fun to work with and serious about the mission. It is part time, contract work. I always look forward to seeing everyone, again, when I am summoned to work. Management is efficient, helpful and considerate. A great group of competent professional people at this company.
Pros
the co-workers and management are top notch
Cons
n/a
Flexible schedules
Phlebotomist/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 2, 2014
The first job that I worked was such a great experience! This company is a good way to supplement your income from time to time.
Pros
job experience, competitive wages, flexible schedules
Cons
not an everyday job, just from time to time, when they have a contract with a company near you.
Typical work day
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 12, 2014
Very fast paced and hands on. Souring for new techs to work our health screenings is very hard and I think it could be better with an ATS systems. I have learned so much since I've been in this position, how to interview individuals correctly, resume reviewing skills, sourcing via web for techs, keeping the seasoned techs scheduled for screenings. Coming up with new ways to reach out to new techs. As far as management is concerned, I feel like that is my biggest reason for being on a job hunt again. Management is not good at all. My Co-workers are the greatest. The hardest part is when I have to staff screenings that need over 10 people. Then most I've ever had to staff on one screening was 40 techs. The most enjoyable part is being able to locate jobs for individuals that really need work.
Pros
helping other, co-worker, company lunches, benefits
Cons
long hours, manager, no raises, lacks tools needed to make sourcing more proficient, denies pto
A flexible company perfect for supplemental income opportunities.
Registered Nurse (contractor) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 6, 2014
At Onsite I worked as a contractor RN performing health screenings which included height, weight, BMI, cholesterol, glucose, and blood pressure.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being able to help them identify potential risks to their health. I enjoyed counseling patients on their test results, and offering ways they can improve their health through exercise, diet, and medical management.
The co-workers were contractor RNs, LPNs, and Phlebotomists from various parts of the country.
The hardest part of the job was that it was very fast paced and the amount of time spent with each patient was limited.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
limited work, lots of driving to remote areas, and delays in compensation
biometric examiner
MEDICAL ASSISTANT EXTERNSHIP F/T (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2014
Perform Biometric health screenings to by use of finger sticks(capillary punctures) and venipuncture collections to check lipid profiles and glucose using choles-tech unit. Use calculators, and charts to determine BMI and hand held devices to determine BMI and body fat % after collecting height and weight. Counseling on how to improve or maintain their levels of health data
Pros
great pay
Cons
not very consistant work
stay far away
National Staffing Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 19, 2014
Just Horrible!!! Very unprofessional..... horrible staff..... high turnover
inefficient
National Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2014
redundant, they did not appreciate ore respect the people that worked for them. They referred to MAs as over paid day laborers.
Pros
good people
Cons
deaf ear
Salary
Health screening technician (Current Employee) –  Greater Washington, DC areaDecember 11, 2013
I was contacted to work for OHD at two events. I worked a total of 10 hours. I was told that my salary would be X amount per hour. When I received my payment, it was very short. I've contacted them to see why the discrepancy, but no calls have been returned. I hope they will. I would suggest that anyone wanting to work with OHD get a salary agreement in writing signed by the recruiting agent there first before going to work with them.
Pros
nice people to work with.
Cons
pay doesn't cover gas for long driving distances, no breaks, payment descrepancies and no returned calls.
Great
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 3, 2013
Great place to be and work for. They are helpful and will work with you. They will teach you new things and help you.
Temporary Contract position for Onsite Health Diagnostics
Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working for Onsite Health Diagnostics at the health fair in Wyomissing, Pa. Although it was a temporary contract position, I gained experience in obtaining vital signs, blood iron testing, and cholesterol testing.
Pros
breaks, lunches, good management
Cons
temporary position

2.9