Onsite Health Diagnostics Employee Reviews

fun to work in
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  TX3 April 2017
most of the time it is always a pleasure to work at
the hardest part of the job is the traveling
the culture is a mixture of cultures and I love that we all get along very well
Pros
off weekends
Cons
traveling to much
Good
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT14 February 2017
Good team to work with when I was on a jobsite.
Fun environment and fast paced.
Not many hours available. Job assignments were as needed and not full time
Seasonal work is great
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX11 February 2017
This company is a delight to work for. You get paid well , the hours are wonderful and you get to meet alot of different people. You show up at different corporations for a day or two do bio metric screenings then leave. You get a few days off or you can drive a tri state area and work everyday. Only downfall is this is a seasonal company you start around March and work until October.
Pros
money is great
Cons
Seasonal
fun work environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  United States26 January 2017
A typical work day for Onsite is handling the needs of a solider in the reserves. Whether it be administering a shot, giving an eye exam, or directing them to their next stop. I learned to ease people who were afraid of needles and afraid of a change in their eye sight. each event was well managed from knowing where we were staying to how close we were to our destination. The hardest part of the job is the amount of time you have to travel and how far you have to travel. And my favorite part is interacting with the solider's who were the nicest people you could every work with.
Pros
great environment, compensated for part of travels, and paid for hotels
Cons
far away from family
Efficient
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN17 November 2016
Onsite Health Diagnostic is very efficient, patient/member oriented, and results-focused. The flow of health screens is well thought out, and health education is thorough.
Just started
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO13 October 2016
I just started this job. The hiring process was easy. They are always sending updates and links. They hire all types of healthcare personnel. Seems very nice.
phlebotomy
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO17 September 2016
I like this place because you can pick and choose when you want to work you can have a job and do this on the side for some quick extra money
A good place to work, with opportunities
Full Time Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX27 July 2016
Was with this company for close to 5 years and had a blast. All the way up until the final months upon my departure. Work weeks varied, and the hours weren't all that bad.
Fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX27 June 2016
This job is a fun filled environment,and such a positive one to work in! there wasn't a day i didn't enjoy coming into work.
A Very good job, not very difficult
Contract Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV4 June 2016
Really good money, but it is on contract so you never know when you will work. You do basic venipuncture, vital signs, registration, and organization of specimens. They pay for your milage from your house to work.
Fun place to work and they have a ping pong table
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TX5 May 2016
The management at OHD is horrible and lack professional communication skills. My co-workers are great people. The most enjoyable part of my day is when my co-workers and I play ping pong.
Wonderful staff to work with eveyone was helful.
Medical Technian phelbotomist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI13 March 2016
I worked as a Phlebotomist. But the two days there i did height and weights on over than 100 workers the people were great to work with.
Pros
Great head staff leader in charge.
Cons
No free lunch
Prn work
Phlebotomist / PRN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX30 January 2016
This is a great fill in job if you like to travel. It is strctly PRN work.
You never know wherer your going to be or who you will be working with. All management that I have conyact with are wonderful as well as co workers I have meet.
Pros
good money
Cons
considered self employed
Not a bad place to work overall
Staffing Lead Specialist/National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TX24 January 2016
At times it could be stressful having to locate qualified staff in certain areas. Remote areas. All co-workers are a pleasure to work with. Just no room for advancement.

Also would like to have a career to have mental rest when I am home with the kids. I am constantly thinking of ways to improve and always feel pressure and afraid if staff will all show. Mind bothered and stressful at times. Hard to separate work and home.

No recognition when we excel.. That would be nice at times. Just a little Encouragement.. I will work hard with it or without it. Because of my love for others and the company. Love and respect of upper management. For people in general. I will be sure to do my job and more if possible will guidance from my Lord and Savior Jesus.

Great place to work!
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  KY4 November 2015
I love the employers and coworkers I work with. This is my all time favorite place to work! I work days that I can and don't have to worry about being in trouble for days I can't.
Pros
I get to do something I love
Love being A Medical Assistant
PRN Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas Texas6 April 2015
I loved this job, the only down fall is that its based out of texas and they were not in az enough to make it worth my while to continue to work for them.
productive and fun plce to work at
Phlebotomist Tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX19 March 2015
they have amazing staff, and its a great place to work if you need a part time job. it keeps you busy and staff work well together
Just got OHD started
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX10 February 2015
I am still with this company but in the manager position.

I started as a recruiter. This was a brand new company and I was happy to be a part of it. Management was great when I initially started. The hardest part of the job was recruiting with 1 resource.
Pros
Only responsible for my work
Cons
Bad management
Wonderful group of people to work with
Health Screening Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX11 November 2014
I love working with this company. We have a great working relationship and everyone is fun to work with and serious about the mission. It is part time, contract work. I always look forward to seeing everyone, again, when I am summoned to work. Management is efficient, helpful and considerate. A great group of competent professional people at this company.
Pros
The co-workers and management are top notch
Cons
N/a
Flexible schedules
Phlebotomist/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX2 September 2014
The first job that I worked was such a great experience! This company is a good way to supplement your income from time to time.
Pros
job experience, competitive wages, flexible schedules
Cons
not an everyday job, just from time to time, when they have a contract with a company near you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onsite Health Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.