Onsite Health Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work overall
Staffing Lead Specialist/National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 24, 2016
At times it could be stressful having to locate qualified staff in certain areas. Remote areas. All co-workers are a pleasure to work with. Just no room for advancement.

Also would like to have a career to have mental rest when I am home with the kids. I am constantly thinking of ways to improve and always feel pressure and afraid if staff will all show. Mind bothered and stressful at times. Hard to separate work and home.

No recognition when we excel.. That would be nice at times. Just a little Encouragement.. I will work hard with it or without it. Because of my love for others and the company. Love and respect of upper management. For people in general. I will be sure to do my job and more if possible will guidance from my Lord and Savior Jesus.

A Very good job, not very difficult
Contract Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 4, 2016
Really good money, but it is on contract so you never know when you will work. You do basic venipuncture, vital signs, registration, and organization of specimens. They pay for your milage from your house to work.
Wonderful staff to work with eveyone was helful.
Medical Technian phelbotomist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 13, 2016
I worked as a Phlebotomist. But the two days there i did height and weights on over than 100 workers the people were great to work with.
Pros
Great head staff leader in charge.
Cons
No free lunch
Prn work
Phlebotomist / PRN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2016
This is a great fill in job if you like to travel. It is strctly PRN work.
You never know wherer your going to be or who you will be working with. All management that I have conyact with are wonderful as well as co workers I have meet.
Pros
good money
Cons
considered self employed
Great place to work!
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  KYNovember 4, 2015
I love the employers and coworkers I work with. This is my all time favorite place to work! I work days that I can and don't have to worry about being in trouble for days I can't.
Pros
I get to do something I love
Just got OHD started
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 10, 2015
I am still with this company but in the manager position.

I started as a recruiter. This was a brand new company and I was happy to be a part of it. Management was great when I initially started. The hardest part of the job was recruiting with 1 resource.
Pros
only responsible for my work
Cons
bad management
Wonderful group of people to work with
Health Screening Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 11, 2014
I love working with this company. We have a great working relationship and everyone is fun to work with and serious about the mission. It is part time, contract work. I always look forward to seeing everyone, again, when I am summoned to work. Management is efficient, helpful and considerate. A great group of competent professional people at this company.
Pros
the co-workers and management are top notch
Cons
n/a
biometric examiner
MEDICAL ASSISTANT EXTERNSHIP F/T (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2014
Perform Biometric health screenings to by use of finger sticks(capillary punctures) and venipuncture collections to check lipid profiles and glucose using choles-tech unit. Use calculators, and charts to determine BMI and hand held devices to determine BMI and body fat % after collecting height and weight. Counseling on how to improve or maintain their levels of health data
Pros
great pay
Cons
not very consistant work
A flexible company perfect for supplemental income opportunities.
Registered Nurse (contractor) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 6, 2014
At Onsite I worked as a contractor RN performing health screenings which included height, weight, BMI, cholesterol, glucose, and blood pressure.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being able to help them identify potential risks to their health. I enjoyed counseling patients on their test results, and offering ways they can improve their health through exercise, diet, and medical management.
The co-workers were contractor RNs, LPNs, and Phlebotomists from various parts of the country.
The hardest part of the job was that it was very fast paced and the amount of time spent with each patient was limited.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
limited work, lots of driving to remote areas, and delays in compensation
Love being A Medical Assistant
PRN Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasApril 6, 2015
I loved this job, the only down fall is that its based out of texas and they were not in az enough to make it worth my while to continue to work for them.
Salary
Health screening technician (Current Employee) –  Greater Washington, DC areaDecember 11, 2013
I was contacted to work for OHD at two events. I worked a total of 10 hours. I was told that my salary would be X amount per hour. When I received my payment, it was very short. I've contacted them to see why the discrepancy, but no calls have been returned. I hope they will. I would suggest that anyone wanting to work with OHD get a salary agreement in writing signed by the recruiting agent there first before going to work with them.
Pros
nice people to work with.
Cons
pay doesn't cover gas for long driving distances, no breaks, payment descrepancies and no returned calls.
You learn as you go, working with wonderful people
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 4, 2012
Onsite Health Diagnostics is a company that go to other company's
that want to keep their employee's healthy. The company hires certified medical assistant to help out. If they like you, they keep you on the pay roll. They call you whenever they in the VA area. ONLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE. We preform body composition, glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides,and test that may include capillary or venipuncture intravenous access; and other services and reasonably
requested by the company,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive work inviroment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2012
A typical day at work right know is very fast pace and fun and exciting. I learn to assist patients and prepare them for test and evaluations on there health. My coworkers are nice to patience and very easy to talk to, I love that about them. The hardest part about the job I would say is that you have to have a thick skin to deal with patients that are having a hard time in there health and keep your head up and if you can make them smile. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping patients and making the experience of being seen by a healthcare is nothing to fear.
Pros
all of the job.
Cons
short brakes
Current Health Screener
RN (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 5, 2013
The HR staff is unorganized with paperwork. I had to submit mines 3 times before they finally received it. Worked 4 days that took 1 month to pay, then forgot to pay for 1 day, received pay for 3 days. Had no record of the 4th day. Had to research day, then complete another time sheet. Waited another week before receiving pay. Was told I would get paid 15 days after the event. No website with available jobs like other companies.
Pros
non
Cons
lousy compensation
Friendly Staff, good pay, and flexible hours
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TxOctober 22, 2012
The days start off with setting up equiptment and getting ready for patients. Co-workers are a great team and things get done quick and in an orderly fashion. Management is very helpful. The best part of the day is when we see patients and there really is down side.
Pros
friendly staff, good pay, and flexible hours
Cons
travel can be pretty far
This company sucks, still wanting on my pay.
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  VaNovember 12, 2013
I worked for them on oct 15th 2013 and today is 11/12/13 I have yet to get paid, I have a two year old and they wanted me to report at 5:45am I had to pay for a babysitter from 5:00am-3:30pm. This is very annoying and sad. If you want to work for free go ahead.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
no pay, they will stop emailing you about your pay and not pick up the phone.
Flexible schedules
Phlebotomist/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 2, 2014
The first job that I worked was such a great experience! This company is a good way to supplement your income from time to time.
Pros
job experience, competitive wages, flexible schedules
Cons
not an everyday job, just from time to time, when they have a contract with a company near you.
productive and fun plce to work at
Phlebotomist Tech (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 19, 2015
they have amazing staff, and its a great place to work if you need a part time job. it keeps you busy and staff work well together
Not too much to say here
National Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 16, 2013
The company is ran by a bunch of Airheads with little to no leadership skills at all. There is no HR Dept which means no compliance on anything. They purposely will not hire any more people to continue to operate as a small business to stay in that tax bracket. Very poor operation!!!!!!!!!
Pros
not much to say here
Cons
look at my review
Temporary Contract position for Onsite Health Diagnostics
Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working for Onsite Health Diagnostics at the health fair in Wyomissing, Pa. Although it was a temporary contract position, I gained experience in obtaining vital signs, blood iron testing, and cholesterol testing.
Pros
breaks, lunches, good management
Cons
temporary position