OnPath Business Solutions Employee Reviews

B2B marketing education.
Senior Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 January 2018
Excellent team-oriented environment Hands-on management that listens and values opinions of front-line employees. Excellent professional development. Treats employees like people.
Pros
professional development
Cons
middle management turnover
Finding balance between the customer satisfaction and the continuous learning
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 August 2017
I am open to new learning.
I have learned to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team member.
I am fun,social and humble.
Pros
Team outing
Cons
pot luck
Good company
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 April 2017
Good company to gain experience in lead generation and sales. Learned how to work in collaboration with management and others to achieve goals. Not too much pressure. Management is approachable.
Pros
Good culture relaxed environment
Cons
no benefits
Social and Welcoming Environement
Call Agent (Current Employee) –  ottawa22 November 2016
In the few months I've been here, I have learned so much not only by the management but mostly by the co-workers. It's a comfortable, exemplary and amazing workplace. As a young teenager, it's great to be in a older environment because you learn the work ethics of an adult and how to be more professional. I would definitely recommend this job to people who want to work at an on going and friendly place, who want to learn more and more everyday, and who are people person.
Pros
Long hours but short days
Cons
Not much engagement in the management
Good Company
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 October 2016
Busy and work is on a time line. Great customers service to clients. Management no comments, (some nice) co-workers ok, always being watch and listen to all conversations.
Pros
Good Pay good hours
Cons
Always being watch etc.
Nice People to work with
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 June 2016
Sadly the company is not anymore what it used to be. The job security is by hour and any min you can lose your job due to the "nature of the business".
Pros
People working with
Cons
Low Payment, No benefit, Job Security
Great out of office activities
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 April 2016
Great place to work while looking for something more permanent. There is little room for advancement. The hours are great and no weekend shifts.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No job security
Free parking
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 April 2016
Call center
A day on the phone and sometimes research.
Looking for leads for sale
Cleansing records
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Get layoff not enough work
Friendly Co-workers
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 March 2016
The co-workers at OnPath makes it a fun company to work in as we all act like a family. I like the fact that my weekends are not interrupted and the pay is OK.
Pros
Weekends Off
Calling centre
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2015
No job stability in a calling centre. Spend all day on the phone selling products. Very low pay, almost minimum wage. Only good for a survival job.
It was a positive experience in my career, certainly was a good customer service experience..
Appointer setter (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 June 2015
A day at work varied by load of samples and area where we were calling. I have learned a lot about different dealing whit customer services. The management department were very understanding of different situation that happen from day to day and my co-workers were nothing from the best and also understanding and very helpful.. The hardness thing in a days work was reaching quotas but with a lot of rebuttals and persuasions it was attainable. The most enjoyable part of the day was obtaining goal for that day, whether it was personal goal or as a team.
fun place
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  ottawa27 October 2014
i had a great time working at onpath. every one was very friendly and nice. the management was great
Toronto office
Inside marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga27 September 2014
I use to work in their toronto office placed in HP, this place hires you telling you that after one year you can move into HP; however that's not the case.
They micro manage and the Ottawa office thinks very little of you. One employee was belittled by the director on a visit. They pay is not something you can survive on, and the management isn't really there to support you.

I'm glad I personally got out but there are elder people there that are stuck there because they have no choice.
Pros
Lenient on personal leaves
Cons
Almost everything else
typical day at work
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2014
I would make phone calls to companies soliciting yellow pages services.
great atmosphere and team
Inside Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2014
Generating leads for IT sales, speaking with some and building rapport with some great characters. Very fast paced to succeed.
Pros
great office building
Cons
lacking in advancement oppritunities
No room to grow
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON15 October 2013
This company puts a lot of emphasis in training on how much it costs to have an agent in their seat working, and how much it costs not to have them there.

The owner shows appreciation twice a year for entrance level employees in a brief meeting, where he usually says the same thing. Management however, does not enforce those views year long. Too bad, maybe if he knew how management represented him, he would think twice about holding those meetings twice a year for employees and once a month for management to get them on board too??
Pros
Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays off
Cons
No benefits, no training or development, no advancement
Nature of work= Great / Work environment = no so great
B2B Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa4 March 2013
I believe the stars above describe exactly how I felt about my employment with OnPath Business Solutions
Pros
good income
Cons
bad work environment
Fast Paced Environment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 August 2012
This was a fast-paced environment that offered many challenges.
Pros
good people
Cons
cramped quarters
Work Enviroment
Senior Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 July 2012
Employee training really comes in handy at On path. Work atmosphere is great as coworkers/managers are really friendly and helpful.
Pros
large staff lunch room, clean and secure work place.
Cons
expensive food at the staff lunch room