ONPATH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Finding balance between the customer satisfaction and the continuous learning
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 August 2017
I am open to new learning.
I have learned to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team member.
I am fun,social and humble.
Pros
Team outing
Cons
pot luck
Calling centre
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2015
No job stability in a calling centre. Spend all day on the phone selling products. Very low pay, almost minimum wage. Only good for a survival job.
Toronto office
Inside marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga27 September 2014
I use to work in their toronto office placed in HP, this place hires you telling you that after one year you can move into HP; however that's not the case.
They micro manage and the Ottawa office thinks very little of you. One employee was belittled by the director on a visit. They pay is not something you can survive on, and the management isn't really there to support you.

I'm glad I personally got out but there are elder people there that are stuck there because they have no choice.
Pros
Lenient on personal leaves
Cons
Almost everything else
typical day at work
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2014
I would make phone calls to companies soliciting yellow pages services.
No room to grow
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON15 October 2013
This company puts a lot of emphasis in training on how much it costs to have an agent in their seat working, and how much it costs not to have them there.

The owner shows appreciation twice a year for entrance level employees in a brief meeting, where he usually says the same thing. Management however, does not enforce those views year long. Too bad, maybe if he knew how management represented him, he would think twice about holding those meetings twice a year for employees and once a month for management to get them on board too??
Pros
Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays off
Cons
No benefits, no training or development, no advancement
Nature of work= Great / Work environment = no so great
B2B Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa4 March 2013
I believe the stars above describe exactly how I felt about my employment with OnPath Business Solutions
Pros
good income
Cons
bad work environment
Fast Paced Environment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 August 2012
This was a fast-paced environment that offered many challenges.
Pros
good people
Cons
cramped quarters