We’re looking for a social media/community manager intern to join our dynamic content marketing team for a 3 month unpaid internship. This position would work for a co-op student requiring a placement or someone looking for part-time to full-time experience.
The social media/community manager intern will provide support to our marketing team through the regular maintenance of our social media platforms, assisting in the creation and implementation of social media campaign strategies (for both ONMEDIA and our clients), and through the compilation of weekly analytic reports.
Interested applicants should have superb writing and communication skills, some experience in online community management, and a strong interest in creative advertising and content marketing.
· Report to the Communications Director
· Maintain and build online communities
· Brainstorm, plan and implement social media campaign strategies
· Work with the marketing team to measure and analyze content marketing strategies
· Understand and know how to professionally use a variety of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook Pages, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, etc)
· Simultaneously work on multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
· Track social media analytics and produce a weekly report
· Assist with any additional special projects as required and perform other duties as assigned
· Be highly creative and imaginative
· Have excellent writing/communication skills
· Have an understanding of and a professional interest in content marketing
· Work well in a team
· Be able to work under pressure
· Have an eye for detail
· Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
· Be results driven
· Have experience with Microsoft Word, Hootsuite, and Facebook Page maintenance
· Graphic design skills are an asset
· Transportation reimbursement
· Daily breakfast and lunches
· Tons of learning and practical experience
We offer a great work environment with unlimited potential for the right person.Note: This job is at our studio office in Toronto, Ontario. The start date for the position is immediate.
Please provide your cover letter and resume.