Enrolment Counsellor - Online Trading Academy (Yonge/Finch)
Transforming lives worldwide through exceptional trading and investing education.
Online Trading Academy's roots can be traced back to 1997, as one of the largest trading floors in the U.S., with 180 traders averaging half a billion dollars in daily transactions. To improve results, managers and the top traders offered daily coaching sessions in how to trade more consistently and profitably.
In 2001, we shifted our focus to solely providing education. Today we have a community of over 30,000 students that have learned to trade with the skill and confidence of professional traders.
You are a strong closer, preferably in education, and you understand how to match the needs of the client with the services provided by your company.
You have a need to help others achieve their goals, and you currently trade or make your own investment decisions. You have strong sales training, and a successful track record that gives you the confidence to work on a straight commission. You expect to earn $100,000 + per year, and you know what it takes to get there.
We have a unique environment that is unlike any traditional sales office. We do not "cold call" anyone. Everyone we come into contact with is visiting our office, seeking our help and guidance. The Online Trading Academy will take care of all the marketing efforts to generate leads, and all of the potential clients participate in a solid presentation that demonstrates the power of what we teach, and how it can assist them in achieving their financial goals. The rest is up to you.
We provide all necessary training and support to ensure your success. You must provide enthusiasm and drive, as well as integrity. You must have a desire to truly help people succeed. If this sounds like you, we are very eager to meet you.
- Sale of education courses to qualified prospects through a consultative approach
- Management of CRM database and lead flow
- Inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Providing customer support to potential and existing clients.
- Driving attendance to free workshops
- Participation in workshops for sales opportunities
- Attending special events catered to prospects and clients
- Relationship management experience required. Sales experience preferred.
- Experience with product/service sales with a short sales cycle is preferred.
- An interest in securities markets and trading.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Great networking and interpersonal skills. Is capable of asking for the business and referrals.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Able to contribute in a dynamic team environment
- Must be flexible to company needs - time and duties, able to work Saturdays, is not limited to a 40 hour workweek.
OTA provides its employees with excellent corporate support. Successful applicants will attend a thorough training program to ensure their success.
Interested? Apply today!