ONG Conseil Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Travail difficile
Recruteur de donateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Travail épuisant, sentiment d'être inutile et d'être inefficace face aux besoins que nécessite la cause que défend l'organisation.
Citizen empowerment and Fundraising for NPO's
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Canada6 February 2017
For two years, I worked as a face-to-face donor recruiter, and it was one of my best jobs. Certainly difficult, but rewarding and energizing.

There is the fact of approaching thousands of people create a strong human contact, but also the fact of representing a cause greater than itself, the citizen power and its direct involvement with humanitarian organizations. It is a gratifying work, and each day brought its share of happiness, discoveries, pleasure and achievements.

Teamwork, a break each 2 hours, meals in common, the beneficial feeling of understand that we're working together for the same reasons, the possibilities of taking more responsibility in the team and developing one's talents, seems me to be excellent reasons for doing this work. During the summer, it was a wonderful way to work outside and to meet a lot of people.

Enjoy!
Pros
Team spirit, 2 free lunch per week, always moving, outside job
Cons
Confronting job when you are shy, using few shoes
Fun and challenging work for great NPO's
Human Resources Officer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 February 2017
Working for ONG Conseil Canada is quite challenging and fulfilling at the same time. We help great humanitarian and environmental associations to gain more financial resources so they can continue to cherish the idea of making the world a better place for all and have a direct impact on people's lives everyday. The working environment is dynamic and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ONG Conseil Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8