OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Great hours, great incentives, great summer job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 July 2013
A normal day at One Touch Direct was basically attending your computer and calling customers. We usually called current customers, but once in a while we handled inbound customer service calls. It did get quite stressful time to time when you're trying to reach your quota for the week. Most managers were easy to work with and provided great daily incentives for people who made sales. My training class consisted of 20 people in April, and by the time i left One Touch Direct, me and one other person were the only people remaining from the training class. Basically, there really isn't job security at one Touch Direct, however its a great summer job with great hours.
Pros
good co workers and good hours and commission/incentives
Cons
no job security, stressful at times
typical call center
telephone sales agent (Former Employee) –  st. catharines28 May 2013
When I first started out with the company it was a decent place to work. My co-workers on my campaign were amazing to work with. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said of management as they were the cause of us losing our campaign. While some people were kept and moved to other campaigns, I lost all my hours, and was put on call. I went from 40 hours a week to only 5 hours over 3 weeks. I was forced to quit but later found out other employees were allowed to be laid off so they could get funding to go back to school..
Pros
great co workers
Cons
unreliable, bad management, stressful, low pay
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON25 February 2013
Laid back. I liked my manager. Good place to work overall but long hours and not enough lunch and break time.
Pros
fun/laid back
Cons
not enough break
Do not work here!!!!!!!
Sales Representative, Full Time Employment (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON7 January 2013
A terrible place to work. They have a tendency to not meet their employees needs such as reasonable time off requests. And whatever time you miss, they force you to make up that missed time. The management discriminates certain against employees they do not like. Meaning they play the favourites game.
Pros
no pros!
Cons
too many to name
bad mangement disorganized company
Outbound calling Sales FullTime (Former Employee) –  st catharines21 September 2012
not good campaign...no options for growth no flexibility no team work..
Pros
full time hours
Cons
no room for growth and appreciation of good work