OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!
Sales Representative, Full Time Employment (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON7 January 2013
A terrible place to work. They have a tendency to not meet their employees needs such as reasonable time off requests. And whatever time you miss, they force you to make up that missed time. The management discriminates certain against employees they do not like. Meaning they play the favourites game.
Pros
no pros!
Cons
too many to name
Horribile, worst job I've ever had.
Technical Support (IBM (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON30 March 2015
Horrible company, When u sign the contract they can make you work manatory overtime. If you don't pitch a sale on a call the will give a write up.
Pros
benifits
Cons
Overtime without a choice
Worst place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON5 February 2015
Management was a nightmare more like petty high-school games the manager was the ultimate reason I left not very good things to say about that place
Pros
Could get extra hours if wanted
Cons
Respect in the workplace was not present
Found new work
inbound/outbound telemarketer (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON26 December 2013
I started employment at Public mobile. One touch direct wouldn't keep giving me as much hours as I was offered at public mobile when I first began
Pros
Long hours at first
Cons
shortened shifts
Worst company so far
Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines6 January 2015
No standardized process. Whatever the bosses says. If they want you fired. Next day you're out. No job security. If you are a good pet you would probably be still working for them.
Pros
Flexible schedule arrangement
Cons
Too many to mention
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON5 July 2015
Sales can be stressful. It's not a job for everyone. But in the time I was there I was treated well and treated fairly by all. Made some friends for life. The company does little things that mean a lot. Ice cream day, little treats at Easter, Christmas Hallowe'en etc.

I learned a lot about myself and what I was capable of.

Great coworkers, they were great to work with
Service Desk (Current Employee) –  St Catharines9 July 2015
A typical day at One Touch Direct would be coming in and setting up your workstation waiting for calls to come in.
I learned a lot about my position and the campaign I was hired on.
My co workers were the best part of my job, they were mostly helpful and made every day fun.
Pros
na
Cons
na
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON25 February 2013
Laid back. I liked my manager. Good place to work overall but long hours and not enough lunch and break time.
Pros
fun/laid back
Cons
not enough break
Terrible place using the typical callcenter playbook
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 January 2014
They stiff you on bonus by taking away your valid sales that were read verbatim from material provided by them. When explained that I read the entire thing verbatim I was told the material I was given was wrong and was given a "new" set of pages that turned out to be the exact same material.

If you dont sell they send you home. All the top sellers are given inbound queue priority so they set up a pyramid scheme where if you dont sell you get no calls and cant sell and get sent home.

In the hiring process they tell you that you get every other weekend off. Since they were comically overstaffed they decided to change that and you get every other saturday off. Cool but that every other week they keep you working sunday so they make you work 6 days a week every other week but then end up sending you home on your extra day worked. So they have people working more to combat being overstaffed. In what world does this make any sense.

Team managers that sit behind you and talk all day and do zero work. When they finally get around to doing the 5 minutes of work they need to do they yell and complain so loud that you cant even hear your customer on the phone because their spreadsheet was opening slowly.
Pros
Cons
Inconsistant hours, terrible work environment.
bad mangement disorganized company
Outbound calling Sales FullTime (Former Employee) –  st catharines21 September 2012
not good campaign...no options for growth no flexibility no team work..
Pros
full time hours
Cons
no room for growth and appreciation of good work
OTD
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON6 April 2014
One Touch was an on call place is was not a good place to work the boos never helped out the job was not that hard the job was no fun and the best part was i made sum good friends in the short time i was there
Pros
50/50 draws every Friday
Cons
not study work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON20 December 2013
For me it was a great place to work. They worked your schedule around what other things you had to do in life. it was so good people where always nice. i wish i didn't leave the Hilton but sadly i had too.
Pros
Great soups at lunch
Cons
Trashed rooms
productive fun enviroment
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  St Catharines ON1 September 2014
A great place to work fun environment with positive people.
Pros
music while working
Cons
not loud enough music while working