OneTouch Direct Employee Review

View all OneTouch Direct reviews

Great hours, great incentives, great summer job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 July 2013
A normal day at One Touch Direct was basically attending your computer and calling customers. We usually called current customers, but once in a while we handled inbound customer service calls. It did get quite stressful time to time when you're trying to reach your quota for the week. Most managers were easy to work with and provided great daily incentives for people who made sales. My training class consisted of 20 people in April, and by the time i left One Touch Direct, me and one other person were the only people remaining from the training class. Basically, there really isn't job security at one Touch Direct, however its a great summer job with great hours.
Pros
good co workers and good hours and commission/incentives
Cons
no job security, stressful at times

Other OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Good workplace with friendly staff
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 October 2017
The job is very repetitive - I have learned a lot specifically regarding customer service and sales and gained valuable work experience. The management was good, very friendly but at times hard to get a hold of.
Fun Workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON18 August 2017
People make the environment fun, however, the pay isn't as great as anyone would like it to be.
As an agent you can make very good money in commissions, however, when moving up into supervisors, management, trainers positions they really underpay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9