OneTouch Direct Employee Review

View all OneTouch Direct reviews

typical call center
telephone sales agent (Former Employee) –  st. catharines28 May 2013
When I first started out with the company it was a decent place to work. My co-workers on my campaign were amazing to work with. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said of management as they were the cause of us losing our campaign. While some people were kept and moved to other campaigns, I lost all my hours, and was put on call. I went from 40 hours a week to only 5 hours over 3 weeks. I was forced to quit but later found out other employees were allowed to be laid off so they could get funding to go back to school..
Pros
great co workers
Cons
unreliable, bad management, stressful, low pay

Other OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Good workplace with friendly staff
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 October 2017
The job is very repetitive - I have learned a lot specifically regarding customer service and sales and gained valuable work experience. The management was good, very friendly but at times hard to get a hold of.
Fun Workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON18 August 2017
People make the environment fun, however, the pay isn't as great as anyone would like it to be.
As an agent you can make very good money in commissions, however, when moving up into supervisors, management, trainers positions they really underpay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8