OneTouch Direct Employee Review

View all OneTouch Direct reviews

typical call center
telephone sales agent (Former Employee) –  st. catharines28 May 2013
When I first started out with the company it was a decent place to work. My co-workers on my campaign were amazing to work with. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said of management as they were the cause of us losing our campaign. While some people were kept and moved to other campaigns, I lost all my hours, and was put on call. I went from 40 hours a week to only 5 hours over 3 weeks. I was forced to quit but later found out other employees were allowed to be laid off so they could get funding to go back to school..
Pros
great co workers
Cons
unreliable, bad management, stressful, low pay

Other OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Immaturity, Poor Hours, Scripted
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 January 2018
You had to follow a general script that you were rarely allowed to change up to sell AT&T to customers that had previously left them. The job wasn't easy, but it didn't help that there was often bickering and things happening throughout the office, you could not wear anything scented, so by the end of the day it smelt bad and you had a very confined workspace with uncomfortable chairs, so your back hurt by the end of the night
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Hard to Sell, Confined Workspace, Poor Ergonomics
OneTouch
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON17 January 2018
...............................................................The training is hard and there is lots of fine print in the job that they dont tell you about like no paper or pens.
Pros
got payed more for showing up to your shift
Cons
People are hanging up on you all day and very push to take no for answer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

OneTouch Direct Reviews by Location