OneDoc is looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us with a mini project in order to construct a usability application for a family health group comprising of patients, health administrators and doctors.
This will be a fast paced environment with daily visits to the family health group's clinic. You will be working with health administrators directly to create sketch templates of how the application will work in their environments. Keeping in mind that you also need to tailor the user interface of the application to patients and doctors as well.
Applicant Requirements for Consideration:
- You must understand human and computer interaction principles (must have)
- Amazing design portfolio of past work (Online web applications/websites preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to produce interesting, creative, and polished UI solutions
- Well rounded production skills. Ability to take an idea from wireframes and UX research, to pixel perfect design
- Have minimum 2-5 years of experience in web designing focusing on usability and look & feel of websites and web applications
- Ability to jump between mock-ups and front-end code easily
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams
Applicants without a portfolio included will not be considered.