About OneDoc, Inc:
OneDoc, Inc. is a company dedicated in helping doctors and patients have a better way of interacting with each other through advanced access. Our goal is to create an application that is designated to help doctors, staff members and patients have a more convenient way of communicating with each other when it comes to booking appointments. Our goal is to reduce waiting times in clinical environments, save money for doctors, provide earlier appointments for patients, track patient scheduling wait & visit times and overall improve the clinical environment for all stakeholders.
We are currently looking for Twilio Developer to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Learning how to code using Twilio API to integrate with the different programming languages i.e. Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python
- Help with creating a generated notification system that sends out SMS, voice messages and emails for appointment reminders
- Build a Twilio API simulator for use on development machines to test out in the internal sandbox environment
- Manage and supervise co-op students through the development process
- Participate in Health & IT marketing events sponsored and hosted by OneDoc
- Use TwiML to create XML instructions to receive incoming call, SMS or interactive voice messages
- Maintaining the traffic of call and message volumes through incoming and outgoing calls
- Provide assistance to senior developer team and other personnel as needed to determine system/code problems
- Problem solve customer support issues, defects and bugs in the application
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent College Degree
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, databases, operating systems and data structures
Education and Experience:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent Graduate Degree
- Understanding and experience working in a corporate environment but ideally entrepreneurial approach to products and customers
- Demonstrated focus on starting and finishing projects
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Goal oriented/committed to make things happen
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to Ali. If candidates have official/unofficial transcripts please forward them as well. Looking for recent graduates and maximum 5 year work experience candidates.
Indeed - 11 months ago
OneDoc is a privately owned independent software company that provides collaboration and compliance software. Our technology is based on the...