About OneDoc, Inc:
OneDoc, Inc. is a company dedicated in helping doctors and patients have a better way of interacting with each other through advanced access. Our goal is to create an application that is designated to help doctors, staff members and patients have a more convenient way of communicating with each other when it comes to booking appointments. Our goal is to reduce waiting times in clinical environments, save money for doctors, provide earlier appointments for patients, track patient scheduling wait & visit times and overall improve the clinical environment for all stakeholders.
We are currently looking for Data Scientist to join our team. The Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Help build and shape our Blackbox system that is driven by applying analytical techniques to big datasets from online doctor schedules
- Continually offer input and reliable implementation ability in a high-paced environment
- Develop through iteration and product pushes with development team and managing co-op students
- Determine new and inventive ways to improve our scheduling data quality and predictive capabilities
Research and Product Development:
- The activities that will be undertaken at OneDoc, Inc.. with Data Scientist are research and software development
- Our team will establish key knowledge transfer of the programming language by way of guiding participants through the development of the Blackbox Analytical System
- Software development will involve the Data Scientist developing the analytical tool in Ruby on Rails and migrating to Python and Django to analyze the supply and demand of appointments.
- As a manager, the data scientist will guide the development of our analytic platform from beginning to launch.
- Gather user feedback from partners and customers to implement into the analytic platform
- Develop and lead the plan that is to be implemented for black box analytic testing.
- Determine analytic specs to be completed to measure and track certain metrics to be displayed in real-time on dashboards and scorecards
- Good grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- Ability to work with big data sets with minimal engineering support
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Prepared to support the launch of the OneDoc Application to clinics and hospitals
Education and Experience:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent Graduate Degree
- Understanding and experience working in a corporate environment but ideally entrepreneurial approach to products and customers
- Demonstrated focus on starting and finishing projects
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Goal oriented/committed to make things happen
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to Ali. If candidates have official/unofficial transcripts please forward them as well. Looking for recent graduates and maximum 5 year work experience candidates.
Indeed - 14 months ago
OneDoc is a privately owned independent software company that provides collaboration and compliance software. Our technology is based on the...