One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good and calm environment
Telesales Representive (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Typical day at work for me is coming in checking all updates and getting on the phones. Taking incoming calls and upselling to exiting customers. I learn how to talk to customer in different ways. My co-workers are GREAT! We are a family and we help each other out. Management is okay. My manager always tell me to make sure I have tried everything in – more... every possible way before approaching. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different type of individuals. – less
Great Place for entry level sales
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, good environment
Cons: low pay, to many road blocks which prevent commission payout
Good Place to work for entry level sales but may not be a good fit for seasoned sales professionals.

Great Employees and very friendly atmosphere

Changes in commission structure are to often

Starting pay is low even with sales experience
First call center job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: managment
Typical day at One Touch Direct, I had made way to many friends and I got to comforitable. What I learned from working at One Touch was never get to comforitable because they can let you go anytime they please. Managment was unorganized. My co-workers were all my friends, which did not do me to well in the end. The heardest part about this job was nothing – more... really just follow policies as well as rules. Most enjoyable part was the overtime. – less
Great teamplayers
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 12, 2014
Pros: good job as needing overtime.
Cons: no raises
Educating customers about products. I learned about sales and products. Management was good. Co-workers were great and were Team players. Making conversions. Helping customers and calming them down after their bill or products was not correct.
Great growing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2014
Energy filled employees looking to just make our customers day brighter all our customers knew myself and my associates
I learned to be efficient and in a timely manner how to really become a peoples person and i loved my coworkers and management
This company really opened doors for me
Most enjoyable part of the day is our occasional preshifts
great environment
(T-Mobile Telesales) Sales Program (Former Employee), tampaFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: n.a
Cons: n.a
setting up services for new customers
training new employees and mangers
Fun work place, Learn how to really sale merchandise.
Sales Representative/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2014
I typical day would involve me out-bound calling customers.I learned how to sale merchandise, and how to bond with customers.The hardest part was the number of calls.The most enjoyable part was my co-workers.
I worked for One Touch for 14 months. Run as far as you can.
Customer service agent for Verizon Cofee program (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2014
Cons: the worst working environment i have ever encountered in my 62 years of employment
This company is the absolute worst to wrok for. They do not pay the commissions they promise, their systems crash consistently and when they do, you are ordered to log off by going into break mode for which you do not get paid. The revolving door spins faster than a jet engine. They discriminage against white, over 50 employees and older women. There – more... are currently 5 lawsuits pending against this company and two federal investigations in process. Run as far from this "company" and as fast as you can. – less
Good Pay , No Security
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), 4902 W Sligh AveJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good hourly pay and overtime
Cons: 1 5min break, no job security
Your On The Phone Your Entire Shift Dealing With Mostly Angry Customers And People Who Just Want To Waste Your Time. I Learned That You . Really Have To Have Patients With A Job Like This. Management Is Okay , Some Are Unprofessional and Only Care If You Meet Your Quotas. The Hardest Part Of The Job Is Dealing With Rude , Nasty Customers , You Really – more... Have To Be Strong -Minded. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Is Getting A Pay Check. – less
fun workplace listen to music and work with easy outgoing team also great incentives
verizon Sales Represenative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2014
A typical day at work would be working with an outgoing team who are driven to make sales goal quoted for the day aslo high call volume everyday dealing/helping each customer in every way possible that you can whether its upselling them or just explaining their bill to them.
Terrible place using the typical callcenter playbook
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Cons: inconsistant hours, terrible work environment.
They stiff you on bonus by taking away your valid sales that were read verbatim from material provided by them. When explained that I read the entire thing verbatim I was told the material I was given was wrong and was given a "new" set of pages that turned out to be the exact same material.

If you dont sell they send you home. All the top sellers – more... are given inbound queue priority so they set up a pyramid scheme where if you dont sell you get no calls and cant sell and get sent home.

In the hiring process they tell you that you get every other weekend off. Since they were comically overstaffed they decided to change that and you get every other saturday off. Cool but that every other week they keep you working sunday so they make you work 6 days a week every other week but then end up sending you home on your extra day worked. So they have people working more to combat being overstaffed. In what world does this make any sense.

Team managers that sit behind you and talk all day and do zero work. When they finally get around to doing the 5 minutes of work they need to do they yell and complain so loud that you cant even hear your customer on the phone because their spreadsheet was opening slowly. – less
Fast Paced
Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Riverview, FLDecember 31, 2013
Fast paced call center that changes business contracts repeatedly
Found new work
inbound/outbound telemarketer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 26, 2013
Pros: long hours at first
Cons: shortened shifts
I started employment at Public mobile. One touch direct wouldn't keep giving me as much hours as I was offered at public mobile when I first began
Call Center
Customer Care (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 26, 2013
 Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
 Provide support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objective were met.
 Responsible for customer service in the digital equipment division, duties included answering customer queries, problem solving – more... and providing detailed information on new products.
 Worked with new customers in the development of new accounts. – less
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 20, 2013
Pros: great soups at lunch
Cons: trashed rooms
For me it was a great place to work. They worked your schedule around what other things you had to do in life. it was so good people where always nice. i wish i didn't leave the Hilton but sadly i had too.
Giveaway prizes, great commission
Customer Service Representative and Team Lead (Current Employee), TampaDecember 18, 2013
Always a challenge at work never a dull moment, lot of opportunities for incentives. Also you can decide the amount on your check if effort is put into it.
Laid back, fun environment to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 16, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: no benefits
- daily call volume was about 40-50 calls a day
- I learned key elements in pitching sales
- the management was very flexible and cooperative with its staff
- my co-workers were great to be around, everyone seemed to look out for each other
- the hardest part of the job I would say were losing some of the core sales.
- the most enjoyable part of the – more... day was stacking up great stats. – less
good work place and caring people.
sales representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2013
this web site is a very helpful.
i have learn a lot and i have find a lot of opportunities for me.
Bad management, poor work environment
Telesales Specialist/Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2013
Pros: commission
Cons: short breaks, everyone is in everyones business, management sucks
supervisors never doing thier jobs, they logged you out the phones if you dont ask to go on break or lunch, systems always down, sent people home which cut work hours
one touch direct
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 30, 2013
Pros: open space, sitting
Cons: short lunch break
fun work place, very busy, nice tempature, good people the hardest part of the job was finding a clean seat i like that employees were able to take many breaks no set time plenty f help available if needed etc.