One Touch Direct

One Touch Direct Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worst Company I have encountered
Service Desk (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 10, 2014
Pros: 3rd party benefits
Cons: everything except what is mentioned above
You will work here if you are desperate. Most of the employees here are desperate except for a few who are fortunately treated well. This company doesn't have a good work culture environment. This company doesn't have good moral standards. This company doesn't even have standardized process in relation to training, information dissemination, policy and benefits (except for the external benefits provided by their 3rd party contractor). Management feel like they are royals and you are the pawn.
productive fun enviroment
Sales representative (Former Employee), St Catharines ONSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: music while working
Cons: not loud enough music while working
A great place to work fun environment with positive people.
Absolutely terrible
Sales (Former Employee), St catharinesJuly 2, 2014
Cons: everything
Worst management that doesnt do anything , sits on their butt all day and blasts music, employees do all the work and commission structure is like a hard math equation.

You are expected to push customers to the point where they yell at you, and when you make sales , dont even expect a dime extra commision while they take the rest.

Terrible unirganized place to work where everyone says something different. i hope i saved plenty of people from making a terrible decision in their life

I wish i could gove a zero rating but i had to give at least 1 star.
OTD
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 6, 2014
Pros: 50/50 draws every friday
Cons: not study work
One Touch was an on call place is was not a good place to work the boos never helped out the job was not that hard the job was no fun and the best part was i made sum good friends in the short time i was there
Found new work
inbound/outbound telemarketer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 26, 2013
Pros: long hours at first
Cons: shortened shifts
I started employment at Public mobile. One touch direct wouldn't keep giving me as much hours as I was offered at public mobile when I first began
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONDecember 20, 2013
Pros: great soups at lunch
Cons: trashed rooms
For me it was a great place to work. They worked your schedule around what other things you had to do in life. it was so good people where always nice. i wish i didn't leave the Hilton but sadly i had too.
Great hours, great incentives, great summer job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 3, 2013
Pros: good co workers and good hours and commission/incentives
Cons: no job security, stressful at times
A normal day at One Touch Direct was basically attending your computer and calling customers. We usually called current customers, but once in a while we handled inbound customer service calls. It did get quite stressful time to time when you're trying to reach your quota for the week. Most managers were easy to work with and provided great daily incentives for people who made sales. My training class consisted of 20 people in April, and by the time i left One Touch Direct, me and one other person were the only people remaining from the training class. Basically, there really isn't job security at one Touch Direct, however its a great summer job with great hours.
typical call center
telephone sales agent (Former Employee), st. catharinesMay 28, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: unreliable, bad management, stressful, low pay
When I first started out with the company it was a decent place to work. My co-workers on my campaign were amazing to work with. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said of management as they were the cause of us losing our campaign. While some people were kept and moved to other campaigns, I lost all my hours, and was put on call. I went from 40 hours a week to only 5 hours over 3 weeks. I was forced to quit but later found out other employees were allowed to be laid off so they could get funding to go back to school..
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: fun/laid back
Cons: not enough break
Laid back. I liked my manager. Good place to work overall but long hours and not enough lunch and break time.
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!
Sales Representative, Full Time Employment (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: no pros!
Cons: too many to name
A terrible place to work. They have a tendency to not meet their employees needs such as reasonable time off requests. And whatever time you miss, they force you to make up that missed time. The management discriminates certain against employees they do not like. Meaning they play the favourites game.
bad mangement disorganized company
Outbound calling Sales FullTime (Former Employee), st catharinesSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: full time hours
Cons: no room for growth and appreciation of good work
not good campaign...no options for growth no flexibility no team work..

About One Touch Direct

OneTouch Direct was founded in 1998 and has been working with Fortune 500 clients ever since. Our company started as a small team – Read more