Oncology Employee Reviews

Rewarding
Oncology Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZ30 September 2014
It was a learning experience from the patients view and from their respect. I learned a lot from about life with Cancer, what you would have to give up, how you have to live your life or don't, things that we take for granted It was very humbling and gave me a different outlook. They were very loving, thoughtful, giving, respectful and awesome individuals. I miss them still.
Pros
It is a good feeling when they are in remission.
Cons
Some patients don't have long but give it their all.
productive and cool atmosphere
QA Officer (Former Employee) –  baddi26 June 2014
during audit
sterile technology and different Quality attributes
management is quite supportive
Co-workers were supportive
during releaving from the job
sports week
Pros
free lunch
A new experience
RECEPTIONIST/SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MD12 February 2013
I love working in customer service and what better way to to utilize my skills to help people when working at a doctors office even if it was mainly just being a friendly face greeting them coming and going
Great field
Billing and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FL18 January 2013
A typical day at work consists of billing charges, collecting on A/R accounts. Helping verify patient information, and/or referrals and authorizations. Helping other staff as well as supervisor solve issues or help with work load. I've learned a lot in the nine years I've worked there such as protocol and regulations of insurance companies specializing in MCD/ MCD HMO's. Management needs to be restructured. Co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was not having anybody to speak to about things that were happening or not happening in the office. The most enjoyable part of the job was my field of work.
Pros
free lunches, benefits, good pay
Cons
no supervisor support, unfair rules and regulations, mom and pop no h/r, no raise in years