OnResearch is a leading provider of market research driven consulting services to North American Fortune 1000 companies. Our company partners with leading organizations to support their custom research needs and has developed innovative research methodologies.
Located in Richmond Hill, our company offers the spirit of a small, entrepreneurial organization and the exceptional opportunity to work with global brands.
Description of the Position
Do you have an inquisitive mind and love to utilize data to convey your thoughts? Do you thrive on constantly learning and being challenged?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-starter interested in learning the fundamentals of market research, consulting and marketing strategy.
The Senior Research Manager/Director will be primarily responsible for supporting market research projects which could include:
- Planning, coordinating and executing individual research projects. Advises on optimal research approaches. Responsible for providing client deliverables including quantitative and qualitative analysis, questionnaire design, and comprehensive reports.
- Assist in all aspects of research studies with regards to questionnaire revisions, relationship with external supplier where applicable, sample preparation within client defined parameters, statistical analysis on collected data, trending analysis, and report writing
- Perform statistical analysis (including but not limited to frequencies, crosstabs, and regression analysis) on collected data, as required
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Implements quality assurance procedures to ensure profitability and successful execution
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects
- Assist in developing relationships with customers
Specific duties include:
- Running statistical analyses using SPSS.
- Analyzing statistical reports and developing actionable insights.
- Developing and preparing survey questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Supporting the management of external supplier relationships.
- Developing PowerPoint client presentations containing actionable recommendations.
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods.
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Formulating analysis plans and acquiring client sign-off.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in the market research or consulting field
- Excellent working knowledge of SPSS
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), especially in Powerpoint
- Strong interest in the market research or management consulting field
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and innovations
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter directly by email below. Please indicate in the subject line of your email “Senior Research Manager/Director”. While all interested candidates are encouraged to apply, only those who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.OnResearch.com
At OnResearch, our team is made up of exceptionally talented individuals with diverse backgrounds, interests and a unifying drive to help...