OnResearch is a leading provider of market research driven consulting services to North American Fortune 1000 companies. Our company partners with leading organizations to support their custom research needs and has developed innovative research methodologies. Located in Richmond Hill, our company offers the spirit of a small, entrepreneurial organization and the exceptional opportunity to work with global brands.
Description of the Position
Do you have an inquisitive mind and love to utilize data to convey your thoughts? Do you thrive on constantly learning and being challenged? This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-starter interested in learning the fundamentals of market research, consulting and marketing strategy.
The Market Research Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting market research projects which could include:
- Quantitative surveys dealing with customer satisfaction, package design, advertising concepts and product development.
- Online qualitative focus groups.
- Website usability testing and optimization.
Specific duties include:
- Running statistical analyses using SPSS.
- Developing and preparing survey questionnaires and moderator guides.
- Supporting the management of external supplier relationships.
- Developing PowerPoint client presentations.
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods.
- Managing the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
- 1-2 years in the Market Research field
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, Psychology
or Political Science
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Must have strong fluency in English
- Strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in SPSS and Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), especially
- Strong interest in the market research or management consulting field.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
Indeed - 15 months ago