On Side Restorations (www.onside.ca) has an opening in its Call Centre to provide customer service to both external customers and internal service partners.
You must be able to handle taking calls from homeowners who are under stress and then dispatch the applicable crews in order to service a claim.
This position is for a 12-hour shift, starting at 7PM until 7AM and working 4 days on and 4 days off. This is currently a temporary position.
Other duties include:
- Answering and directing calls on a multi-line switchboard;
- Typing electronic file notes at a minimum of 60 wpm;
- Coding and distribution of invoices;
- Updating eClaim with data and photos;
- Other administrative duties.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous call centre/dispatch experience. Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus.
Extended medical and dental benefits are available after 90 days. $16.50/hour.
On Side is located between the Rupert and Renfrew SkyTrain stations.
If you have the qualifications and want to work in a fast-pace environment for a dynamic company, please submit your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
On Side Restoration Ltd. was formed in 1978 by Craig Hogarth. Mr. Hogarth was and still is On Side's sole proprietor. Craig immediately...