On Side Restoration (www.onside.ca) is looking to hire an Admin. Assistant to work with a couple Project Managers in its Grande Prairie branch. This is a Mat position which is available now, until June 2015.
- Provide administrative assistance to Project Managers. Relieves the Project Manager(s) of minor administrative details.
- Provide help to all employees in regards to technology changes and updates.
- Eclaim file set up and claim updates
- Preparation of all authorizations, scopes of work, estimates (xactimate as required), site reports, invoices, dictations, work in progress reports, file notes and any other miscellaneous correspondence/documents that may be required.
- Distribution of all documentation to proper parties, i.e.
- Generate purchase orders for each claim
- Download, label, sort, upload to Eclaim and required programs, photos as required
- Prepare flooring samples and forms for evaluation to ICC/ITEL/asbestos samples
- Prepare all invoicing including job completion follow up
- Daily filing including processing of documents via Doclink
- General scheduling of trades, insured/homeowner and in house staff (i.e. Project Planner)
- AR review including follow ups and adjustments as required
- Daily review of all outstanding alerts
- Xactanlaysis updating including all relevant control point dates
- Weekly review of all outstanding Actions for resolutions
- Handling phone calls from adjuster/sub trades and insured’s, also taking on phones when the receptionist is away from her desk
- Updating contact info for adjusters, vendors and employees
- Vendor forms (getting paperwork and submitting to head office)
Please put your salary expectation in your cover letter and "PMA: GP" in the Subject Line.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
On Side Restoration Ltd. was formed in 1978 by Craig Hogarth. Mr. Hogarth was and still is On Side's sole proprietor. Craig immediately...