Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 years
On-Time has been helping corporate clients in the GTA. Our team consists of industry veterans with combined staffing experience of over 50 years. We follow industry’s best staffing practices and strive to be your best partner to help you succeed.
We are passionate about building our team of entrepreneurs who move fast, take risks, and desire to succeed. Dedicated to progressive technology, open communication and a commitment to delivering the rewards, growth potential, and long term career opportunities you deserve, aren’t you ready to be part of our highly respected team? Apply today!
Do you enjoy talking with people and helping them get what they want? Then perhaps being an Employment Agency Recruiter is where you should be! Primarily working finding new candidates/workers. You’ll spend the majority of your day finding new candidates, ensuring existing candidates are placed, and establishing relationships with candidates and clients.
- Finding and placing candidates for the received customer orders mostly for industrial labour.
- Checking emails, texts, faxes for pending customer orders prior to day’s first stop
- Using Microsoft office and proprietary software to complete order processing
Our Employment Agency recruiter comes from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history, although basic knowledge of and interest in components used within maintenance shops, food industry, manufacturing settings and construction sites is a huge plus. In addition, we have determined that some factors may enable you to jumpstart your success in this position.
- High School Diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree is desirable for advancement but not necessary
- 1+ year of recruitment experience in Industrial, (employment agency providing general labour)
- Basic MS Office knowledge is required; more advanced skills are helpful
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
Must be bilingual (English and Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu)
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coach able, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Able to work from home office after business hours, use own computer with internet access for work purpose
On-Time has been helping corporate clients in the GTA for a decade from our two offices. Our team consists of industry veterans with...