Title: Client Relations Manager (Outside Sales Representative)-Healthcare Staffing Services
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 years
On-Time has been helping clients for a decade from our two offices. Our team consists of industry veterans with combined staffing experience of over 50 years. We follow industry’s best staffing practices and strive to be a trusted partner of our clients to help them succeed.
Do you enjoy talking with people and helping them get what they want? Then perhaps being a Client Relations Manager (Outside Sales Representative) is where you should be! Primarily working finding new customers and maintaining relationships once you find customers in the healthcare industry. You’ll spend the majority of your day finding new customers, ensuring existing accounts are serviced, and new sales opportunities sought. Seeking out new customers in the Healthcare industry. Strong corporate support, professional development and career advancement, is all here for a Client Relations Manager (Outside Sales Representative).
- Checking emails, texts, faxes for pending customer orders prior to day’s first stop
- Completing 2-3 or more pre planned, scheduled prospects meetings, daily seeking sales opportunities
- Completing 2-3 or more pre planned, scheduled customer stops, daily
- Bringing new business of 1 Million in the first year.
- Placing orders of required workforce with the internal recruiting team
- Using Microsoft office and proprietary software to complete order processing
You are expected to bring past experience in the Healthcare staffing. In addition, we have determined that some factors may enable you to jumpstart your success in this position.
- High School Diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree is desirable for advancement
- 1+ year of outside sales/service experience, developing both new accounts and servicing accounts on a weekly (or monthly) basis is preferred
- Industrial, (employment agency providing nurses and other temporary workers in the healthcare industry), and/or sales experience preferred
- Basic MS Office knowledge is required; more advanced skills are helpful
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and valid insurance
- Able to work from home office with internet access for work purposes
- We can do commission only or salary plus commission.
Indeed - 4 months ago
On-Time has been helping corporate clients in the GTA for a decade from our two offices. Our team consists of industry veterans with...