Under the direction of the Planning and Logistics Manager, the Shipping Clerk is responsible for entering data pertaining to invoices in the AS/400 system, producing transport memos from the invoices and verifying the information, sorting invoices and verifying the loading plan linked to invoicing.
1. Ensure that in the shipping and receiving of a trailer, documentation is provided about the trailer in regards to product safety and shipping; specifically the Critical Control Point document “Shipping and Receiving Control”;
2. Issue seals when product is ready to be shipped, along with product documentation for delivery drivers;
3. Monitor and track product orders through Olymel Canada;
4. Sort invoices and send for external archiving;
5. Follow the loading requirements set out by the Production Coordinator and QA;
6. Answer to customer requests and coordinate with Olymel dispatch;
7. Obtain all products travelling to the United States and ensure that the products have CFIA approved certificates as required by Olymel and CFIA;
8. Track all approved certificates in “Annex Q”;
9. Coordinate with QA to ensure product safety before shipping;
10. Ensure compliance with HACCP and SQF regulations;
11. Participate in and adhere to all Health & Safety policies and regulations;
12. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Experience
- Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent experience;
- Experience with import/export required;
- Proficient with computer programs (Microsoft Office, AS400);
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Good judgement, team player and autonomy;
- Bilingualism (English/French) preferred.