OLSEN EUROPE

OLSEN EUROPE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome place to work
PART-TIME WARDROBE SPECIALIST / FASHION STYLIST (Current Employee), Saint John, NBApril 19, 2014
retail sales associate
Utilized a base of product knowledge to answer customer inquiries about our inventory and provided assistance with merchandise selection, suggestive selling, and in processing their purchases
This has been the best place I have worked, the Company has been great.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Parklane Mall, Spring Garden Rd. Halifax N.S.December 28, 2013
Pros: i was alway rewarded for reaching my budgets and so were my girls, the often sent little incentives to encourge the girls to adchive their goals, the were always there to help with any great things we came up with.
Cons: having to wear the most recent new arrival in clothing, not able to be createtive with older lines. never aloud to wear lines from previous years, this leaves a lot of clothing that is not able to be worn in my closet.
Opening the store and doing the staffs daily hours and checking their budgets and working with the staff to achieve them. Keeping a eye on the competitors and letting head office know on any sales they were having weekly. Keeping eye on the KPI of the store. Figuring out how were were going to achieve them. Getting involve with the stores around creating – more... a buzz in the community to attract people into our stores. Teaching the staff to be great ambassadors of our store and product. Looking for ways to promote out store. Ex: TV, fashion shows in the area, getting in touch with golf courses and hotels to have them invite us to functions. It was very important to our company to have promotions like these monthly. This was all free advertisements, some worked other worked somewhat.
I worked with for of the most strongest ladies in my career. It was a challenge to win their trust. once we were all on the same page of thinking. We worked out to be a fantastic team. Meeting our targets and budgets. I always believe you are only as good as the team you work with.

The hardest part of the job was keeping on top of the personality conflicts. Making sure all were happy. A happy group of women is a productive group of women.

Seeing my girls successfully reach their goals and become such good co-workers. Now they would help each other out with out any thoughts at all. – less
Productive and fun with one of the best befit packages in the industry.
Visual and Graphic, Project Coordinator. (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 21, 2013
Pros: the fashion industry is fan
Cons: several change of management
To work at Osen was fun it was challenging some times for the amount of dead lines. I was part of a great team the marketing and PR department. I learned a lot in many different areas. The two first managements gave me amazing opportunities, I meet very professional people with good values and that was a huge plus.
Probably for me the hardest part was – more... the change of management, it was always hard to see them leave and hard to proof that you were the right person to work in your position...
the most enjoyable part was to finish a project and get recognize and acknowledge your job, that was always very good to see.
And I had my wear drop benefits twice a year and i definitely enjoyed that! – less
wonderful place to meet new people from all differnet walks of life
Manager (Current Employee), Victoria, BCAugust 27, 2013
Pros: making woman feel great and looking great.
Cons: not enough hours.
Since I've been with OLSEN I have had the privilege of meeting so many different types of people. Good and bad but it has all been a great experience .
Home Office not very organized
Shoppe Manager (Former Employee), AlbertaJune 8, 2013
Pros: great clothing allowance
Cons: home office not organized
I was a store manager with Olsen Europe
It has a great clothing allowance, but it has to, because the clothing is quite high priced. The hours that they give to stores are not feasible to run your store with the demands that they have. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help my clients.
The least enjoyable was the boredom that would – more... set in on a daily basis – less
Good company to work with product is great
Senior Wardrobe Specialist (Former Employee), Ottawa Rideau centreMarch 21, 2013
Pros: we were given a allouwance every season to buy cloths
Cons: the manger had complete control over what we could choice
Olsen was typically a customer focus store. I enjoyed the interaction
with people. The quality of the clothing was wonderful.
The hardest part of this job was dealing with the Bay
Great Employer! too bad I could not continue there!
Scanner (Former Employee), 5112 Timberlea Blvd., MississaugaMay 17, 2012
Pros: great environment
Cons: not enough over time!
Olsen Europe is a great place to work. The environment is very enriching. I LOVED my work.

Start the day at 8.30 AM greeting everyone.

I learned to be more courteous!

The Management was friendly and fun people!

The supervisor will assign tasks for the day.

Did not like receving that much.

Scanning and order picking best part of the job.
Great stuff and management
Wardrobe Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2012
Fun place to work.
To meet exciting and intresting people.
You lear something new everyday.
Great co-workers.
Unfourtanetly no full time position available at the time.
One on one services.