Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP is seeking a Legal Assistant to join our Business Law team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Legal Assistant and knowledge of/experience in corporate/commercial legal transactions. Superior computer skills (advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word) are essential.
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- 5 or more years experience keeping a busy corporate/commercial practice organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound judgment, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative to improve efficiencies and meet the needs of the firm and clients
- Knowledge of relevant legal procedures, statues and regulations with exposure to: share conditions, corporate reorganizations, Venture Capital and private equity funding, securities, continuing prospectus and private placements.
- Familiarity with SEDAR and ability to use SEDAR online
- Knowledge of legal procedures relevant to commercial real estate transactions desirable.
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to do interesting work in a friendly, professional environment.
Please submit your resume in confidence to the contact below. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP
Attention: Cheryl Duke, CA
1000 – 2002 Victoria Ave, Regina, SK S4P 0R7