OLG Employee Review

Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sault Ste Marie12 March 2013
A typical day at work for me involves lots of computer work and phone calls, while I manage the organizational components of the internal audit department.
Co-workers are lovely, dedicated employees.
The hardest part of the job is working for auditors.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction I get from accomplishing a particularly tricky piece of work.
Pros
compressed work week
Cons
auditors are demanding

Other OLG Employee Reviews

secure but hard for family life
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 October 2017
Good money, good work experience. Problem is busy times is weekends and holidays so you are stuck working pretty much every weekend and at least part if not all of every holiday weekend. I enjoyed learning something new all the time issues are its hard dealing with costumers when they lose money. I know I wouldn't want to lose money either and its hard to know to say the right thing when they lose. I am skilled in may different table games and functions of the casino industry. My time there wasn't a terrible experience but I felt was time to move on
Pros
job security
Cons
hours
Official response from OLG
13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We would like to thank you for your contributions to OLG and appreciate the feedback!

do not work here
DUAL SLOT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON8 June 2017
Fun place work, management is terrible. For instance, say you booked tomorrow off and it was approved. if they need you to come in they will make up a new rule so that you get in trouble if you decline. HR is suppose to be for the workers, it's not!! they always back the corporation.
Official response from OLG
9 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your feedback with us. We read each of our reviews and take them seriously.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OLG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9