Key responsibilities of a Post Office Clerk include:
- To provide prompt and superior customer service, Abide by the established Canada Post Corporation (SERVE) program.
- Cash handling including the Selling of money orders, stamps and registered mail/parcel service.
- Answering inquiries and resolving complaints regarding the postal service.
- A high school education and computer literacy skills, organized, detail orientated and record keeping skills.
- Very Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under stressful conditions ( seasonal holiday etc.)
Indeed - 4 months ago