The Customer service coordinator must follow and ensure that all orders/quotes from our Western Canadian customers will be fulfilled at the required date. This position will require the candidate to communicate with our plant staff located in Calgary, AB.
- Processing customer orders under its responsibility
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Support territorial sales representatives by preparing quotes, ensure product availability.
- Assist and support the production planning and delivery
- Perform all related tasks related to sales
- Ensure purchases of material Under it's responsibility will be available on time.
- Create Work Orders for production and ensure raw materials are available to production
- Help other members of the team when needed.
- Keep track of consignment inventory at several locations/customers, when applicable
Possess interpersonal skills selected for the office staff or demonstrate the potential for gain, namely:
- Respect the ethics and values of the Company
- Communication skills and be customer-oriented
- Maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Ability to negotiate
- Managing time
- Ability to plan and organize
- Act responsibly
DEC/AEC in administration or Sales and customer service or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Word
Basic training in accounting
Experience working on an ERP/MRP computer system.
Knowledge of french, an asset. Communications will be mainly made in English, thus the working environment at the Head Office is French.
The candidate will interact mainly with Western Canadian customers and operations.