Experienced Administrative/Office assistant
Okaply Industries Limited – Calgary, AB
Okaply is looking for qualified candidates to become an essential part of their team operating out of our facility in Calgary, Alberta. Okaply Industries, established in 1966, specializes in the manufacturing of pre-finished paneling, supplying the retail market as well as manufacturers of Recreational Vehicles, Pre-fab homes and factory built structures.
The Administrative assistant is the right hand of the general manager. She will be responsible to coordonate efficiently the administrative tasks related to production, inventory, logistic and general office to ensure optimum structure and quality in data processing. The successful candidate will work closely with staff to ensure optimum plant performance. This position will report to the General Manager.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your leadership career to the next level, this may be the opportunity for you!
Duties will include:
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Prepare work order schedules, ensure operation datas are accurate and duly entered in ERP/MRP
- Prepare documents for reception/expedition as well as production.
- Work closely with the logistic responsible, the plant manager and the General Manager.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Count, weigh, measure, and/or organize materials.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, Outlook - basic to intermediate level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team focused skills
- Punctual and reliable
The hours of work are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime may occur from time to time. We are open for flexible hours. Location: Calgary, Highfield area, T2G 4C9. For more information about our company, please visit www.okaply.com
Candidates considered for further review will be contacted directly. All other resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Okaply Industries, established in 1966, specializes in the manufacturing of pre-finished paneling, supplying the retail market as well as...