Okanagan College

Okanagan College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Open and honest
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCMay 14, 2015
I felt that working at Okanagan College was a great experience. It offered an open and honest work environment as well as the the flexibility to work on school work and set aside the research for a few days so I could catch up on assignments and readings. I thoroughly enjoyed working here.
Loved the experience
College Professor (Former Employee), Kelowna BCApril 23, 2015
Can't complain. Wish the position was a lot longer. I was supported when I needed help, I felt appreciated, and I truly enjoyed the experience.
It is a very challenging and interesting program
First Year Mechanical Engineering student (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: up to date technology
Most days the classes start at 8:30. The instructors are very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about teaching. They are willing and able to assist any students who feels they may need extra help. The course load is quite heavy, with seven total courses in the first semester.
Great learing atmosphere
student (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCSeptember 11, 2013
Worked at school in a mock up house wiring and connecting wires, pipe bending, drilling knock-outs etc
Great Instructors very knowledgeable
Training to be Carpenter,Framer (Former Employee), Salmon Arm, BC ,Revelstoke B.C.February 10, 2013
Pros: feeling of accomplishment when completed house
Cons: rainy days!!
I was training to be a Carpenter .Loved every minute of it. Learned very interesting aspects of the job I was training for.
Marginal step up from McDonalds
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Salmon Arm, BCDecember 7, 2012
Yes it's a government job, however the management leaves a lot to be desired.

About Okanagan College

Okanagan College is a dedicated learner-centered institution, serving the largest number of post-secondary school students in – Read more