We are a privately held Canadian company focused on serving the oil and natural gas exploration, production and processing industries. As a provider of solutions in waste water management, treatment and disposal, the goal of the company is to provide customer driven solutions while focusing on being the leader in waste water disposal & recoverable services.
We currently require an Experienced O&G Sales Person to service Saskatchewan with initial focus on the Bakken play near Weyburn and the heavy oil play near Lloydminster. Expansion to other oil and gas plays will be added as we expand our network.
The selected individual will be given an opportunity to join an aggressively growing company with an experienced management team, to work in a team oriented environment with room for advancement and ongoing training from the business development manager.
If you are an enthusiastic, goal oriented, self-motivated and results driven sales person looking to advance their career & experience then we want you as part of our team.
- Reports to Business Development Manager
- Focus will be on aggressively growing client base in assigned territory
- Increase firm volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography and market
- Leads all aspects of the sales process in designated territory with support from manager
- Consulting with clients on business issues & working with manager to develop innovative solutions
- Delivery of proposals and strategic sales presentations
- Assessment of territory and working with manager to develop new products, extensions, or enhancements to current service structure
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Conduct market analysis, goal setting & territory planning with manager
- CRM Customer Relationship Management software utilized; database development, lead tracking & relationship management.
- 2 to 5 years of Sales Experience in the oil and gas industry; waste management market is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Individuals with experience in transport, operations or disposal of waste fluids will be highly considered.
- Outgoing personality with a strong service orientation
- Willingness to occasionally work flexible schedule; evenings & weekends for client entertainment events
- Willingness to work within a team to achieve organizational sales targets
- Experience with Consultative sales approach or willingness to learn a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus
- An attractive base salary + bonus structure
- Company Vehicle
- Benefits provided after 3 months
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the attached email.