Oil City Machining is currently seeking a full-time CNC Operator to join their busy team in Edmonton!
This position is responsible for producing machined parts by setting up and operating CNC machines; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Ideal candidates have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a CNC Operator, familiar with Mazak and Okuma machines
- Some programming experience. Ability to read, interpret and make necessary adjustments to programs
- Must energetic team player
- Customer service oriented and a friendly, professional attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Able to grasp new concepts and a willingness to learn and grow your skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Reliable and highly motivated to work
If this sounds like you, kindly submit your resume.
We thank all applicants interested in this opportunity; however, only those short-listed will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Oil City Machining Ltd is an innovative machine shop for repair and custom machining from prototype to completion and R&D components using...