Our client is a small oil & gas related company that requires a safety coordinator / administrative assistant for their Edmonton office.
Duties include reception, ordering supplies, data processing and administrating the safety program.
- Strong proficiency and advanced skills in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of OH&S Regulations / Legislation and their interpretations for both Federal and Provincial for Alberta and British Columbia.
- Experience with ISNetworld.
- Experience with Alberta Certificate of Recognition (COR).
- Maintain certification in the courses required by COR:
- Principals of Health and Safety Management
- Auditor Training
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Train The Trainer Course
- A valid driver’s licence as travel may be required.
- Ability to conduct presentations.
The starting wage for this position is $20 per hour. The successful candidate will be eligible for a health benefits package upon three months of employment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a detailed resume.