OHL

OHL Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company and great place to work at!
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PANovember 26, 2013
I loved coming in to work everyday and all the tasks that i was given and i loved my co workers and my boss's.
productive atmosphere
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Plainfield, INNovember 25, 2013
manage and facilitate associates
manage start up and end of shift reports
overall not a bad company.
Forklift lift operator (Former Employee), Jedburg, SCNovember 20, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed operating forklift
Cons: i gained some weight
ohl was not a bad company to work for, i just needed to find something better that pays more money.
fast paced enviorment.
Order Puller, Inventory control (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXNovember 12, 2013
fast paced production enviorment.
Team based order pulling staff.
No Hours
Material Handler (Former Employee), York, PANovember 2, 2013
Pros: good work
Cons: no hours
Work was ok but didnt like the hours and shifts had available
fair
Coordinator (Former Employee), Plainfield, INOctober 31, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: management
a ok place to work. liked my coworkers i new my job and what was expected of me.
Its a good place to work at.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAOctober 31, 2013
A typical day at work is busy cold and fast paste. Management it not a plus put they try there best. My co workers is fun to work with drama free. the hardest part of the job is just the cold..
I got to learn how to load trucks and pick orders.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Statesville, NCOctober 29, 2013
Pros: learned how to load trucks and hand held computers.
Cons: i didnt get to stay long enough to show them what i could do, the job was a temporary job.
I drove a forklift to pick orders and staged them to be loaded on trucks.I learned how to use hand held computers to take picked merchandise out of inventory. The co workers were very friendly and willing to help if you had a problem.The hardest part of the job was it was very steady and you never got a break.
friendly & helpful co-workers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WIOctober 28, 2013
Pros: hours were perfect
plenty of work to make the day go by, hours were perfect, learned a new computer program to enter orders
not safe
Operator 1 (Former Employee), Coppell, TXOctober 23, 2013
Too much favoritism, low pay no room for advancement. Out of 3 shifts, 2 shifts did all the work while the 1st does nothing.
Good place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2013
Pros: got lots of overtime.
Cons: some days had to go home early.
The work was not always steady but they would let us go to other
departments so we could get our 40 hours.
Co-workers were difficult to get along with.
Un-air-conditioned building, horrible!
Learned alot of good work experiences.
Ready
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 11, 2013
Pros: availible overtime
A typical day at OHL is being job ready and that's also what I've learned in that position
Productive and family oriented work place
Import Account Clerk (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 6, 2013
On a typical day of work, I do a number of things. It can range from training new associates and oversee the process for entering Importer Security Filings for large, multi-national companies and various teams to audit and amend shipment content summaries and reconcile corresponding financial records that are submitted to Customs and Border Protection. – more... Management and the co-workers work as one the get the necessary jobs completed to provide a productive work environment. – less
Fun workplace
Production Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 6, 2013
Pros: weekend off
Cons: advancement and not enough work
Working for this company was fun and a learning experience. The love the weekends off and holiday pay. What I dislike about the company is there is no advancement and no opportunity of me moving up in the company.
Terrible place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Auburn, WASeptember 21, 2013
Pros: make good friends.
Cons: lack of hours during the off season, management was poor, lack of care for their employees
When I was hired I worked night shift during the holiday season. 10 to 15 hour shift that seemed like I lived there. The leads and management didn't really care for their employees and they made it feel impossible to meet their daily standards. The only good part about the job is getting work with a few great people.
Great Company
Customer Service - Christy Hall (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 19, 2013
The culture from the team was very team oriented. Everyone worked together as a unit to accomplish goals. The HR team was very helpful with any questions or concerns. I would recommend this company to go work for.
N/A
Team Lead (Former Employee), Statesville, NCSeptember 4, 2013
Start work with a meeting. Let people know what needs to be done that day. Filter complaints against management. Take care of fixing problems as they arose that I could take care of without involving upper management. (Inventory, order/shipment entries, shipping.)
The floor tried to work together.
The hardest part was to keep people from being depressed – more... about their job.
The most enjoyable part was working with people. – less
policies change everyday.
management (Former Employee), plainfield, inAugust 31, 2013
Pros: not employed there.
Cons: eveything
The most racist company ever, minorities don"t stand a chance. Hispanics and blacks are disrespected on a daily basis.
not the best place to work
TEAM LEAD/SHIPPING (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 20, 2013
Pros: not many but i geuss if i had to give one the pay is ok
Cons: hard work no management and employees are not cared for at all
There is no room for error and the management is not caring at all to there employees needs at all. The pay is ok but they have a point system there that is not well thought out. I would not work for them at all ever again.
Descent place to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 20, 2013
Enjoyed my coworkers and enjoyed the work, but OHL has a point system process for the discipline. This point system is a flawed system due to if one person has a bad year of being sick they can very easily lose their job.

About OHL

OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions. Founded in 1951 and – Read more