The Office Administration Manager is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the business and also includes duties in support of the President.
Reports to: President
You enjoy working in a small company environment completing administrative and executive support related responsibilities. As an independent and trusted team member you are comfortable completing tasks with minimal supervision. You perform at a high level of professionalism and discretion. Your knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), are well developed. You are also willing and able to learn new software applications pertaining to the Arborist industry. You are well organized, detailed oriented and you have a talent for meeting deadlines. You are comfortable taking inbound and making outbound phone calls to various organizations and clients. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Previous experience in a senior administrative position is required. Previous experience with condominiums and commercial markets are beneficial. A competitive wage or salary will be provided. Core responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide full and diversified administrative and executive support
- Facilitate and coordinate projects that meet deadlines
- Manage incoming calls, daily calendars, scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Assist in tracking and updating monthly forecast and pipeline reporting
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations and sales reports
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails
- Plan, organize and coordinate functions and special events
To apply for this West Lincoln based position, please e-mail your cover letter and resume.
Interested applicants are also required to complete online questionnaires by going to: http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=ESPI-ATSOMSL
and going to:
https://www.myedos.com/ and entering CA4-ATSAdmin
We thank all applicants and will contact the people that best meet our requirements.