This position reports directly to a rehabilitation psychologist. The responsibilities include the assessment and treatment of individuals with chronic somatic and/or mental health conditions. Our objective is to assist the individual to return to a level of function that will allow him/her to return to their pre-disability activities including a return to full-time employment.
Successful candidates must possess the ability to interact with a challenging patient population as well as a broad range of health care professionals.
- Ability to function effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written skill
- Fluency in French (both oral and written) required for the position in Ottawa
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Computer literate
- Willingness to travel
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and access to a personal/reliable vehicle
- Current First Aid/CPR
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Indeed - 16 months ago
Odyssey Health Services specializes in treating mental health and chronic pain conditions that result in unnecessary or protracted work...