Oculus Transport Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Would not recomend
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC11 October 2017
Poor management. The environment is welcoming in the beginning but that won't last. Team player means something totally different to management. I've worked here for 4 years and have seen many different faces come through the door. They can and have fired many people without cause. I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone. When I find another job I'm running out the door.
Pros
Cons
Many
Family orientated, professional and exciting future
Oculus Transport (Current Employee) –  Oculus Transport20 September 2017
Oculus Transport has been a amazing experience for me over the last 3 years, like any business Management and Leadership had some hurdles but the current staff has been working extremely hard at sorting those issues out. I feel the company has a very bright future ahead and some excellent people to work along side. Oculus works with me on all of my personal/family issues because they value all employees and understand that we all have things we need to tend to from time to time. Its a great place to call home away from home and I wake up in the morning's excited for work, Career's are not just what they are laid out to be but are what you make out of them!
Pros
Shop BBQ's, flexibility, fun staff
Okay place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC8 March 2017
An alright work experience, management could use some work, a lot of favouritism within the company itself. Also a lot of disorganization between dispatch and yard personal.
Good company would work there agian for sure
Float hand (Former Employee) –  British Columbia10 November 2016
All around ggood place to work and learn various things about pipe an running loader the hardest part of the job would be having to be out side in the elements for moat of the day an some days consisted of long hours when on call to load trucks
Pros
Lunch/breakfast for meetings
Cons
Miss communication within the company
Worst place I have worked
Intermediate Accountant/Payroll and Benefit Adm (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta22 January 2015
Five controllers in three years should tell you something.

Very few lines on the balance sheet had or could be supported with documentation

No cash flow controls - went through money faster than free beer at a BBQ

If not a friend/family member your days working for this company will fall a few days short of three month probationary period. This is the accepted method of operation.
Pros
You can wear blue jeans to work
Cons
You can wear blue jeans to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oculus Transport. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7